TERROR BRIEFING... not me!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TERROR BRIEFING... not me!

TERROR BRIEFING... not me!

KERRY PASSES UP TERROR BRIEFING: 'I JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME'
    Fri Jul 09 2004 09:23:56 ET

Just hours before attending an all-star celebrity fundraising concert in New York, Dem presidential candidate John Kerry revealed how he has been too busy for a real-time national security briefing.

"I just haven't had time," Kerry explained in an interview.

Kerry made the startling comments on CNN's LARRY KING LIVE Thursday night.

KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the United States. Didn't increase the -- you see any politics in this? What's your reaction?

KERRY: Well, I haven't been briefed yet, Larry. They have offered to brief me. I just haven't had time.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

cant wait to hear how he trys to turn this around. he hasnt had time to do his job for his home state and now he cant even find the time to follow important developments in the nation. guess he just wants to be president!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Thats why presidents have cabnits and advisors, so they can concentrate on the important issues like being reelected, and their flunkies can handle the small chit.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    and their flunkies can handle the small chit
    Whoooaaa there big boy......

Aren't the Dems saying that Bush should be impeached for the decision to attack Iraq, regardeless of the fact that he only operated on the advice of the "small chit"?

Aren't the Dems saying that Bush is utterly responsible for the "abuse" of prisoners in the various prisons even though he isn't there doing this himself, it's the "small chit"?

Kerry has shown himself to be the self serving POS he really is. Please.... let's not confuse him with any kind of leader..... He's like all the Dems, power is the important thing..... But they get their power using the people they have put in poverty against those of us who succeed regardless of thier efforts. OTOH, the Rep's revel in people who get off their ass and work....

There... that's a nice little match to light on the evening that I go away with no internet access for a week.....

Fishing and Beer on an island on a lake in north Wisconsin..... Puuuurfect....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Heh heh heh....my comment wasn't partisan Tiger....I meant any president who might be in office or inspiring to get into office.
    I hate all equally.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

hmmm kerry isn't president yet , its still georgeys responsibillity to go to briefings. <cheap shot> and do something useful other than read to school children while the worlds largest terrorist act is occuring </cheap shot>
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

<cheap shot> and do something useful other than read to school children while the worlds largest terrorist act is occuring </cheap shot>
    I hope you're kidding....I really really do hope you're just kidding with that.

Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    hmmm kerry isn't president yet , its still georgeys responsibillity to go to briefings. <cheap shot> and do something useful other than read to school children while the worlds largest terrorist act is occuring </cheap shot>

do i need to remind anyone that he is still a senator from mass. and boston is a terror target or is it ok to just shirk his responsibilities because he wants more. the state of mass has asked him to step down and he hasn't. this man is a real fuggin jerk

<slightly off topic but not> the bishops of the catholic church forbid him from receiving communion but he did it anyway ...he was on camera! this man has no moral commitment what so ever and fortunatly for him he has no balls because he lacks the spine with which to carry them.

<still ranting> has anyone ever seen the wounds for which he received the three purple hearts that he threw away but were someone elses but not, but does he have them or what
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

&lt;cheap shot&gt; and do something useful other than read to school children while the worlds largest terrorist act is occuring &lt;/cheap shot&gt; [/B]
    Hmm, imagine if Bush would have immediately jumped up and left the children in panic.

News flash: President Bush KNEW THE ATTACKS were coming.... I saw the video, you could tell that he was appaled at what was happening, and it was a moment of pure emotion.

I love how MM has decided alot of things for people.

hmmm kerry isn't president yet , its still georgeys responsibillity to go to briefings. &lt;cheap shot&gt; and do something useful other than read to school children while the worlds largest terrorist act is occuring &lt;/cheap shot&gt;
    Yeah! President Bush should have ran over to the Trade Towers, put out the fire himself, saved every person in the building, and brought donughts for all of the displaced policemen.

SHEEEZZZZ!
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

News flash: President Bush KNEW THE ATTACKS were coming.... I saw the video, you could tell that he was appaled at what was happening, and it was a moment of pure emotion.
    Thats a very ignorant thing to say. Only makes u look like a dumbass in the middle of an debate/conversation. Now why wouldn't the president do anything about it if he knew of the attacks? Please, if you are going to use that logic throughout this debate, just save everyone some agravation and keep those comments to yourself.