Save the world
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Save the world

Banned

Exclamation Save the world

I am aware of a kode that can cause serious damages 2 any1 running the program ( even death).I've send the FBI doodz a mail abt it ,But they haven't yet replied.Which organisation do u all think that i shud inform abt this now??.

Wave
    Share on Google+

umm i may be missing the point completely .. and i could be just dumb .. but what the F*%K are you talking about?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Sounds strange rite ? ... Yeah a program which when runned can cause death ( I
    can't discuss much about it ).If it spreads around like all da otha worms,it may cause some
    serious damage ...
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I kan't discuss much abt this to yu all.I can only tell u this that the program utilizes a phenomenon in physics.I don't wanna proove that i have some really elite information or something.. i just wanna know the right guys to contact ..
    Share on Google+

I am aware of a kode that can cause serious damages 2 any1 running the program ( even death).I've send the FBI doodz a mail abt it ,But they haven't yet replied.Which organisation do u all think that i shud inform abt this now??.
    This is what I can figure out from the post
    He is aware of a code that can cause serious damage to anyone running the software code. he sent the FBI a email about it and is wondering what other organization he should inform about it.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    yeah.. I did send the fbi..but these guys didnt give me any reply abt this.Maybe they wanna
    make their on version of it.They shud hav atleast asked me to shut up for the sake of international security rite???
    Share on Google+

waveshifter exactly how does this piece of code cause death?

you sound like a moron
    Share on Google+

Banned
    how does it work ??... can't tell u ( and u know why ) ... I sound like a moron ?..
    i know the feeling....Im not asking u to believe me ... i just wanna contact some really responsible organisations
    Share on Google+

Why are you here posting this on a public forum?. If it was that much of a risk of international security you wouldn't be near a computer and let alone on line your every move would be tracked.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I only know of one code that makes you go blind......prOn.....
    Share on Google+