I've got a rather odd thing going on:

As I've mentioned in another thread, I've been getting some outdated equipment donations from various places and trying to build some fairly functional boxes using old OS's, mainly for the purposes of learning the old school stuff (by the time I got into computers XP was getting well established, so I never learned 9.x). I'm also trying to set one up for Linux...Heh, right now, I'm trying to get whatever will work!

So anyway, I got one previously dead box up and running after scrounging up some parts (though it's really low on memory, I'm short on sticks). I started to install Redhat, but it froze during installation. So, I then tried installing WinNT from floppies...it failed to boot from floppy. Then I tried installing Win95...failed to boot from CD...it seems it won't read either. However, when I tried Redhat again, it read the CD fine, and as I write this, it's finally installing.

So the question is, why will it only install Redhat? Why is it ignoring both the Win95 install CD and the WinNT install floppies? Any ideas?