blah
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: blah

blah

yes i am rioter, just to clear up any confusions, and i know how ao loves a scandel,
    anyway i wasnt going to sign up, however i read some posts or rather, some people pasted some posts to me, and i decieded to clear things up

1. lesbians are cool and every male on this forum knows it, as well as the lesbians, so everyone that bitched is a comunist

2. i wasnt rude to msmittens in my replies as many people like to assume

3. transexuals are people to

4. all of you saying i was in breach of the aup, have any of you read it?

some points of interests

You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
    well there goes 3/4 of our members.

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
    well there goes everyone bar those that have yet to post.

You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
    everyone here raise your hand if you have never sworn on these forums, mmm lack of movment in the crowd, thank you you all my leave now

You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by these Forums.
    this one is for you spyder32 you seem to be preaching the aup recently,and leading the anti-rioter charge, mmm have a nice conversation with msmittens over "your tutorial"?

You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
    mmm the admins can be banned for this one, looked in the download section lately?

You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").
    yup most of you are guilty again

You will not attempt to access any protected sections of the sites or Forums, nor make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the forum software at any Jupitermedia site.
    lots of people have tried to access the addicts forum so yes you all my leave as well

interesting, at least i thought so

and as for the reasons for me doing what i did, i was bored nothing less
    and as much as you wont belive me, i had actually gone into the avatar center to change it after i got a messege of terr, that wasnt coporote bullshit, ala msmittens but when i clicked change, i had been banned

now talk amongst your self
    rioter
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Rioter, I was one of the people that complained about your avartar,
    it was prOn plain and simple, not to be compared with abusing or harrassing
    someone. I don't think the aup had anything to do with your banning, i think
    that whoever banned you demonstrated a certain moral standard by banning
    you, nothingmore. Maybe you should have known better, or you did but didn't
    care a toss?

Either way, from what has been said on this matter, you were wrong to upload
    that avartar, they were right for banning you..... welcome backs.....TidaL.....
    Share on Google+

this one is for you spyder32 you seem to be preaching the aup recently,and leading the anti-rioter charge, mmm have a nice conversation with msmittens over "your tutorial"?
    As a matter of fact, I did have a chat with MsM (and Negative, might I add) over the issue and it was solved via PM's and has since not been further bothered with. I invite any member of this site to search my remaining tutorial's across any search engine and they won't find a damn thing. And I'm preaching the AUP? To be quite honest, I don't care about the AUP all too much. I just abide by AO's common rule's. As long as I'm not banned or whatever, then I don't care. And leading the "anti-rioter" charge? As much as I do have dislike for you and some of the antic's you pull(ed), I'm not objecting to you having your account back or you coming to this site at all.

This provided that you come to this site and post knowledgeable and appropriate post's, of course. I think you have alot to contribute to AO, but you choose not to as many seem to do sometime's. I for one, liked your tutorials and what you did contribute on your other account. Do that again and drop the kiddish-like behaviour and perhap's you wouldn't view me as someone "leading the anti-rioter" charge. However if all your here to do is cause trouble, dissent, and problem's (like it seem's your doing now) then I suggest you leave.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by TidaLphasE23
    Rioter, I was one of the people that complained about your avartar,
    it was prOn plain and simple, not to be compared with abusing or harrassing
    someone. I don't think the aup had anything to do with your banning, i think
    that whoever banned you demonstrated a certain moral standard by banning
    you, nothingmore. Maybe you should have known better, or you did but didn't
    care a toss?
    thank you for admitting your allegiance to karl marx.

and i never said i was in breach of the aup, if you actually read the post i said, alot of people said i was in breach of it.

Maybe you should have known better, or you did but didn't
    care a toss?

alright perhaps i should explain why i did it

i was bored i wanted a reaction, i got one, msmittens in a very coperate bullshit response, ive known her for almost 3 years, yet she failed to take out the coporate bullshit, so from then on in, i was going to keep it until i got a personal ask from someone, terr did it, i went to change it, however i was banned, alas what can you do
    thank you and good day
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi
    Originally posted here by rioter_au
    thank you for admitting your allegiance to karl marx.
    Now now don't bring Karl Marx into it.......we are yet to see his philosophy put into practice so you never know..they might just work......what you seen in USSR and China is not Marxism.....

we are prowd to live in a Free countries ...but with freedom come responsibility too....they both go hand in hand........each one is incomplete without the other....

So stop winning about your Freedom...because if you don't show responsibility you don't deserve Freedom....

And i am not against lesbians, gay or transexuals ..nor against p0rn..Pronography is legal..but there is a legal age to do that...and dosen't mean you have the right to put pronographic stuff where ever you wish...we have people less than 13 years too joining this fourm.........

And i am one of the people who protested against your avtar......and i am not a communist......... and i am not against marxism either....Karl Marx was a Great person and a philosopher....who had a dream of a perfect system where no body will be poor, hungry.......philosophy got abused.....

--Good Luck--
    Share on Google+

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    You know what ? People are too serious around here ... People around here should have more a good laugh, You should get 200 greenies for posting tech humor ...

For example, I like beer AND i like seeing lesbians make out *big grin*

And rioter, they should unban you ... but you already knew that
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I said it once and I'll say it more... those "warnings" are rather non-existant. Most peaple who are auto-banned are just that... banned. No PM or anything. You're lucky you even got a bunch of babble from peaple, ya ****ing *******.

Ahh get over it... as soon as you sign up with a familiar name peaple will give you a back rub, do the welcome back thing, then suck your balls some time afterwards just because bozo the ****ing clown is in their presence.

alot of people said i was in breach of it.
    Thats a complement, you moron.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    as soon as you sign up with a familiar name peaple will give you a back rub, do the welcome back thing, then suck your balls some time afterwards just because bozo the ****ing clown is in their presence.
    i rekon your'e an *******, but gotta agree.
    My point has just been proven... WTF is your problem? Sucker, I didn't even say anything that was worth the poop it was produced with. Obey the signature!
    People who agree with poop should eat some & die.
    Share on Google+

my opinion on what happened is as far as I am concerned totally irrelevant - but personally I'm quite happy to see you back rioter
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
    Share on Google+

I don't think lesbians are cool. And your other avatar makes me have nightmares. My therapist says it's gonna take like 10 years to get past that.

Welcome back darling dear.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
    Share on Google+