Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Adjust monitor via software

  1. #1
    Antionline Herpetologist
    Join Date
    Aug 2001

    Question Adjust monitor via software

    As unlike as it is of me to start a non-security related thread, I'm at my wits' end here. For some odd reason best known to my monitor, the picture on my monitor has moved about half an inch to the right and an inch downwards. While I should be able to adjust this using my monitor's horizontal/vertical positioning, the buttons on the front panel are not working. So, my question is, do any of you know of a software that can do the same thing as the buttons on the monitor or do I have to pay to get the damn thing serviced? Any help will be greatly appreciated.


    EDIT: Not being able to see the scrollbars is extremely irritating!!!!
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member DeadAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Did you try going into the display properties and click on settings then click on the advanced tab near the bottom of the dialog box and see if your video card has the option to adjust the screen that way. Some Nvidia Geforce4 cards have that option.

    or you could try changing the screen resolution as a temporary fix. or it may one day go back to the way it was in the first place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts