Return post counts to normal

View Poll Results: So how about Naim?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I downloaded it and used it.

2 33.33%
  • Nope, not going too

1 16.67%
  • WTF????? No GUI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (I'm a WIMP)

2 33.33%
  • I like it, I got it too work and am replying with how

2 33.33%
  • I like it but it has a shitty UI

1 16.67%
  • I can't get it too work at all

1 16.67%
  • It's the best client ever, you don't need a GUI

2 33.33%
  • Shut up man, MONSTERFEST is on AMC! (By the way voters I know and have been watching it for 5 days)

3 50.00%
  • My leet text based AIM client is better than this, I'm replying with the name and where too get it.

1 16.67%
  • AIM needs a GUI

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Return post counts to normal

Flash M0nkey

Question Return post counts to normal

Ok this was mentioned in Addicts but I thought I'd bring it out onto the main baord to get everyones opinion.

As you prolly know the NST (non-sensical thread) has been closed - finally spiralled down too much........and to be honest i think it was a good judgment call by the mods.

But my question is this - with all the fuss over people's post counts caused by the NST should it now be deleted?

Well I think it should...some people would notice a signifigant drop in their count but that is only to be expected and it might cause a few to have to post more to once again regain their status but without the NST they may then contribute to the site.

There really is no argument to keep it....is anyone ever going to read it again? Doubt it......what about sentimental value? well I have a screenie which I think is enough

So what do people think should it be deleted to return peoples post counts to normal??

v_Ln

if people have a sentimental value attached to it....they need to go out more often...and hopefully they get a tan.

Flash M0nkey
    if people have a sentimental value attached to it....they need to go out more often...and hopefully they get a tan.
    lol true - but I do kind have an odd pride/embaressment thing going on with being the starter of it - hence the screenie.....

v_Ln

I really don't care, but believe it or not there were some questions asked there (like 5 or 6? )
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

lol...you need to get out more j/k....dude stop by our CS server...we got jarrod, cheyenne, keezel, fatphantom, zombieman and zombieman's wife playin in there now

Umm I don't care really, but I'd prefer if all the post's were deleted. I could care less if I lose the 300+ posts. People like cheyenne though would loose 1000+ so I dunno.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Flash M0nkey
    just upgraded (bought a new) PC

fitting graphics card tomorrow - and just downloaded steam so might pop in for some CS

but back to the question at hand - can we get a big YES for deleting i? heh would be funny to see as well how the top10 posters list looks after it is gone - lol ]

v_Ln

I like the NST, but... let's be honest, most of the people who post whored in there were seniors to begin with.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Cybr1d who were you talking to? me or val?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Flash M0nkey
    does it matter?

as one of the original founders of the -=[AO]=- clan I assumed me but could be wrong

v_Ln