Save the world 2

Thread: Save the world 2

Banned

Save the world 2

Sounds pretty funny eh ??... A program that can kill you !!.It can't make you blind anyway!...thats for sure.You guys are supposed to be hackers rite ??.but yet you can't accept
    new things...And you call yourself a hacker?..........I know it's hard to believe ..and No..its not like the ring for god's sake !!!.You guys are more concerned with who i am and how i got the code rather than how to stop such a code !.Security for the connected world my ass
    Share on Google+

Banned
    TidaLphasE23 to Waveshifter...come in over...... I told you to post your email and pm me
    regarding this issue... We need to manage this problem and get on top of it.. Did you go to
    e-bay instead and place this code on auction?? Silly boy! You must first consult with me or the
    many other covert ops here before anything drastic happens..
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Lizn kid i just need to know if therz anyway to stop this program or anyother variation of the same kind and if there's any good organisation that deals with such stuff.Ur a secret agent wow kewl!!!( probably u must be thinking i'm some dumb kid trying to get a name for himself eh ?).No i can't give ya and i don't plan to sell it too!
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I thought antonline was supposed 2 be the best.Anyway lemme check this out with some responsible orgs like the IEEE.Anyway one day or an other this code is gonna come out... hope ur laughing in the same way ur doing now!!!!
    Share on Google+

Banned
    piss off then... go blow it out your trumpet
    Share on Google+

Waveshifter,

Based on the knowledge you have demonstrated on your previous posts, I believe I am quite safe.

help me someone... how do i start a new thread??? i cant see the new thread butten anywhere
    Folks.... what exactly is Ip spoofing ???... I hear that it can be done only through Unix... Why is that ???
    How do u find out if ther's a key logger running in a system if it isn't displayed in the task manager ??
    Can someone tell me some telnet addresses where i can practice telnetting ????
    I am aware of a kode that can cause serious damages 2 any1 running the program ( even death).I've send the FBI doodz a mail abt it ,But they haven't yet replied.
    I Wonder why the FBI doodz haven't replied yet?

Edit: Darn now I'm gonna have to cancel my ebay order for those "anti-matter containment glasses" and order some hipwaders instead.
    Connection refused, try again later.
    Share on Google+

For the simple reason that this code is a hoax. if it did exist the FBI would be all over it like flies on a pile of sh!t.
    Share on Google+

Waveshifter-

You're weird
    Share on Google+

Banned
    For the simple reason that this code is a hoax. if it did exist the FBI would be all over it like flies on a pile of sh!t.
    Most likely. Waveshifter, you make no sense what so ever. Figure out what the **** you intend to say first, then state it clearly without your editorial, non-sequitorial bullshit.

-Cheers-
    Share on Google+

Its cute how his english got so much better all of the sudden....ok who are u? PM828, Madjag....whoever u are, ***** off idiot! Get a fcking life for christ's sake...just look at yourself...you're an idiot posting stupid ass **** thats coming out of your ass....Good Job...

so what the **** do you expect dipshit...OHMAGOSH CODE IS GOING TO KILL US OHMAGOSH.....dumb ****ign retard didn't even think for a second....**** off...whoever ex-member you are...seriously...you're a ****ing idiot.

methnax = pm828?
    Share on Google+