Apologies in hopes of gaining redemption
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apologies in hopes of gaining redemption

Banned

Unhappy Apologies in hopes of gaining redemption

the antionline community has recently labelled me as a menace. what can one do when society's coutcasts, the hackers, have given you the title of enemy? the only thing one can do in such a predicament... apologize. as for the low quality material lately, my excuse is the opiate i have been on as a result of a broken appendage (which explains the typos, and lack of sources). the "programming help" post was for a web security class, i guess i should have mentioned that. it is for these and many other things that i apologize for. the hacker community is really the only place where i have thought to have been accepted. i'm sure you all have heard the same story over and over, but it's all true. online is the only place where i get to be myself. sounds strange doesn't it, that the rest of society logs on to become somone else, while i log on to become candid? well, if you must vote me off of the island know this, i will be back. phaktor5, my name, is of no consequence. i will cast it aside to make room for thousands more so that i still can belong to the demograph that i love. the hacker society!

a thousand pardons,
    ~Kyle (Phaktor5)
    Share on Google+

*burps* Excuse me.
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

How about you create a new account and forget all this and start gaining respect from us again shouldnt be too hard, i just need to see some good posts from you ....
    Share on Google+

well you see this isn't "the hacker society" this is a place for security pros and enthusiasts. hacking is something to know in order to protect yourself from it. if you approach it as a hacker every name you sign up as will get banned. if you think this isnt right.... your wrong, and too bad. as i said this is a security community and we spend entirely to much time dealing with kiddies that think they're hackers but are nothing more than ass-holes and pains in the butte. when someone asks "how do i break into a network" their asking "how can you help me make you loose your job" so either grow up or go away
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted here by Tedob1
    well you see this isn't "the hacker society" this is a place for security pros and enthusiasts. hacking is something to know in order to protect yourself from it.
    Wow that last sentence sounded rather dumb

Actually the words hacker & hacking are words for peaple with a unusually large inferiority complex. Phaktor5, this thread only proves my point. I like punk rock but I ain't punk (conform to something agianst conformity)? *Tisk *tisk understand where im getting at? The social aspects of just being something has become more important than the very computers & computer related tasks used to help these peaple prance around and start ****ing "movements" and lame forms of "society" so they can feel better about themselves.

You see there is me... and then there is everyone else in the world. Let me just say it like this, I'll never want nor care to be called something just because I own and operate a computer. Anyone who does only wants some type of belonging or socialized ranking among the masses and uses "learning about computers" and "exploreing" as an excuse to fuel this this endless journey of trying to look cool or to be called something.

Maybe just general purpose for a pithetic and worthless life? They only walk this path because your freaking l33t h4x0r faqs & files tells them to do so... it tells them that if they do one thing then they can officially be called or become something else.
    Share on Google+

me pee's on the thread to help it grow into something more productive
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    hey!! you'd didin't do it right!
    its gotta be more submisive - like 'pffffft not even worth my time' type peeing!
    example

/me walks in.....looks around.......pees on thread....danders off

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    oh and I Blame Canada
    Share on Google+

I could appreciate the willingness that a young one has to learn the 'true' ways if he's been shown the wrongness of his doings [hell I remember how it was to be a newbie.. yeah, I had one red dot]. Sometimes it really is misunderstanding but as your previous [now deleted] thread should have taught you... if you're not being clear about something don't expect that others will take the time to understand what you want. For many of the regulars and seniors here this isn't an issue, and when they voice a request for help with something that might sound fishy, everybody knows it isn't quite so. Whereas when a newbie [to the site] strolls along everybody turns up their bullshit detectors... we don't have the time, patience, or obligation to tolerate vermin. It does bring the overall quality of the site way below what most people want.

As for coming back... don't bother. If you can't have the self-respect to represent what you are true to form in real life, don't bother doing it where you think it can't hurt. No, most people that matter don't want to be someone else on the Internet [if there's the ocassional fun thing it's limited]. Don't think anybody would bother accepting you for something you're not sure you want to be [since you're scared of being that person in the other half of your life].

"The outcasts of society"? Enemy? Get over yourself! You need to prove something if you want to be someone, here or there [the living life]. If any evaluation is being made [through comments or APs] it is solely based on what you know... for that is essential out here [with the security experts and enthusiasts].

You don't need to start fresh here if you are what you are. If it has been showcased and the public didn't like it, take it of the market. Otherwise... you'd need to invent yourself... and you wouldn't be true to yourself by doing that, would you?
    /\\
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted here by valhallen
    oh and I Blame Canada
    I say, "never trust a guy who likes draging sneaky business transactions out of your liveing room and out onto your back yard or vice versa."

In addition to that phrase: "Hey who knows whats being taken out and being put back in right?". Yeah that one sounds kinda dirty.
    Share on Google+