the antionline community has recently labelled me as a menace. what can one do when society's coutcasts, the hackers, have given you the title of enemy? the only thing one can do in such a predicament... apologize. as for the low quality material lately, my excuse is the opiate i have been on as a result of a broken appendage (which explains the typos, and lack of sources). the "programming help" post was for a web security class, i guess i should have mentioned that. it is for these and many other things that i apologize for. the hacker community is really the only place where i have thought to have been accepted. i'm sure you all have heard the same story over and over, but it's all true. online is the only place where i get to be myself. sounds strange doesn't it, that the rest of society logs on to become somone else, while i log on to become candid? well, if you must vote me off of the island know this, i will be back. phaktor5, my name, is of no consequence. i will cast it aside to make room for thousands more so that i still can belong to the demograph that i love. the hacker society!

a thousand pardons,
~Kyle (Phaktor5)