Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hide My Host!

Question Hide My Host!

ok, i need to know how to hide or change my host... even if it only fast for 5 seconds

please, can you help me?

You need to elaborate more. Do you want to move all of your web content that you currently have on one host (I assume isn't your own hosting) to another host (again, I assume isn't your's?)? From where to where do you want to move it and there are way's of doing it fast. Even tip's on making it "not noticeable" as well. I just need a little more information and I can help you.
    Space For Rent.. =]

just want to keep anyone from seeing my IP and host information

Uhh, can I ask why would they? Again, I need more information as I'm a little tired right now and a wee confused. You need to be more specific in what you need help with. If your transferring content to a different host and the host your transferring it to isn't your own, then I don't think you have much to worry about.
    Space For Rent.. =]

ok... long story short, i was on mIRC and there lots of ******* ops out there who ban you for unknown reason... and this one dude who was an op, banned me from my favorite channel, and now i need to change my host so i can get back in...

LMAO! So did you just basically lie to me so you can try to get back in an IRC channel you were banned from?? You have GOT to be kidding me pal. Honestly, lying get's you no where. And you were obviously banned for a reason (and judging from some of your "character trait's" I see why) and therefore you shouldn't be allowed back in. I'm not going to help you be apart of this especially after you lie and say you need help to change your host/IP.

EDIT: Ah, you never lied you just never told me the reason. Well, we at AntiOnline don't assist people with those intention's in mind. You were banned for a reason, live with it. Good day
    Space For Rent.. =]

acually, i really was banned for no reason, i changed my name to Chrono and i got booted and the message was "omfg" then he banned the screenname so chanserv banned me, so i changed my name back to Pizard then went abck into the channel and asked why i was banned, then another op said, you weren't banned you were kicked, then i was banned and the message was "this is a ban"

/me doesn't take chances
    Space For Rent.. =]

/me isn't lying -_-

Umm, Pizzant.. I mean Pissard or whatever, can you go away? No, honestly? No one is going to help your lame social engineering attempt. And if your wondering, /me isn't lying either.
    Space For Rent.. =]