Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phrack 62 out!!

Phrack 62 out!!

Hey hey, the new phrack has been released: www.phrack.org <-- check it out!!!

1 Introduction
    2 Loopback
    3 Linenoise
    4 Phrack Prophile on scut
    5 Bypassing Win BO Protection
    6 Kernel Mode Backdoor for NT
    7 Advances in Windows Shellcode
    8 Remote Exec
    9 UTF8 Shellcode
    10 Attacking Apache Modules
    11 Radio Hacking
    12 Win32 Portable Userland Rootkit
    13 Bypassing Windows Personal FW's
    14 A Dynamic Polyalphabetic Substitution Cipher
    15 Playing Cards for Smart Profit
    16 Phrack World News (.txt)
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Ah I've been looking for some good lit! Thanks for the update!
    /\\

w00t w00t!

ive been waiting for a year for this day!

i2c

I hope the the rest of the site isnt as big a load of CRAP as the tutorial on Radio Hacking..

I read the BS in the first few pages.. what utter crap.. the idiot who wrote that knew next to nothing about radio..

And the site certainly didn't want to take comments.. Wahta total waste..

a boy scout could write a better tutorial on Radio Hacking.. I will refrain from describing it as crap.. but.. it could be a lot better.. a 2 or 3 out of ten.. Not well researched and certainly technicly incorrect in several areas..

Don't know whay I am bothering I will probably get flammed how about a visit to the ARRL.ORG website.. and read a little in there.. the old farts in there think they got it right.. certainly a lot better than this

Undies
    all i can say is if a simple tutorial like that is rubbish, what can the rest of the site be like..

Dirty Undies
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Just Another Geek
    Originally posted here by Und3ertak3r
    all i can say is if a simple tutorial like that is rubbish, what can the rest of the site be like..
    Phrack crap?!? Some of the best articles have been published in Phrack magazine.

Need I mention Smashing the stack for fun and profit ?
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

very good articles. when you have times, pls take a deeply look at "bypassing Windows Firewall..".
    Its very good. It has explained how do you can get the exploit successfully implemented, problems on that approach, etc.. I really like guys that can see the problems on their own implementations.
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Thanks for the news. I haven't read PHRAK in a while.

-Cheers-

I hope the the rest of the site isnt as big a load of CRAP as the tutorial on Radio Hacking..
    Does that mean you had never read phrack before???
    Phrack is the best of the best.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Phrack is the best of the best.
    Amen.

-Cheers-

when you have times, pls take a deeply look at "bypassing Windows Firewall..".
    Dang, that is a good article. It's been a couple of years since I looked at anything programmed in Assembly! It really demonstrates how relatively weak a software firewall can be, which shed some light on many of the arguments we've had for/against them in the past. So, if this concept of .dll injection under a trusted executable can sneak past a software firewall, will it still get caught by a hardware one? I'm presuming so, since those work a bit differently?