Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: free hosting sucks

I agree!
    jettr.com

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    thanx everyone. I signed for at least 5 services only to find out that they put their code into your site. I'll check out that site el-half thanx.
    But I want my free lunch, those bastards lol
    -pwaring-

Free hosting does suck, and all the free web hosting I have found have been crap or have so many banners and pop up's you want to cry. That is ahy I bought space. However, not everybody can afford space, but my best suggestion to you is to fine somebody that will give you space to use that already paid for it. I have done it before, and it works.

I cannot suggest any free hosts because I will be doing a disservice.

The one I suggested (angeltowns.com) is good, although your space is very limited (5MB I think) it is more than enough for just an average site. I used to use that in the past, now I have payed hosting too but I was very happy about it.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    soon I will be getting my credit card! Yeah I will buy some space. I tried of trying to find a good free hosting site. Maybe I should buy a super computer and dsl!!! lol Overkill lol

thanx for everthing

Not really, If you choose the host carefully. try f2g.net
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.

try freeservers.com they only put one banner

I use www.freewebs.com and there are no pop up/banner ads. Give it a try its totally free and they offer the option of paying also.

Well people i guess here a tresure of free web spaces.

1. www.4discuss.com You can get 10 MB for no posting. For 30 or 40 post you can get 50 MB with no adds or banners

2. mycubix.com you can get 100 MB space for 30 posts in their forum.

If you need help please PM me. Also i need help with my website. Visit link in my signture. CRF
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.