Humorous - Somewhat Adult...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humorous - Somewhat Adult...

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

Humorous - Somewhat Adult...

You'd think the pain and humiliation would've been punishment enough...

Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles after drinking 15 pints of beer was jailed for five years on Tuesday for possessing an illegal firearm, a court spokesman said.

David Walker, 28, was arguing with a friend at a pub in South Yorkshire, northern England, when he went home to get his sawed-off shotgun, which he jammed into his trousers.

But as he walked back to the pub, the gun went off, blasting pellets into his testicles. Doctors later removed what remained of his testicles during emergency surgery.

Walker admitted possessing a prohibited weapon at a hearing in June at the court in Sheffield.

That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Maybe not having testicles was punishment enough? However, its pretty stupid to stick a gun into your pants.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Heh heh heh.....I'm sorry, I just can't even imagine anybody shoving a shotgun in his pants, on matter how short it is. Too bad he didn't die, he would have qualified for a Darwin award.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

prolly didn't need those things anyway, not where he's going.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

That gives a new meaning to the phrase " You don't have the B@lls to do it"

karma really .. he would have shot his friend (interesting friend) at the pub and possibly others .. in the end he didnt make it their and shot himself ..

rcgreen: Yeh, good point. 5 whole year's in jail, for what? Shooting yah nut's off. Sad..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Well I am sure he learned a valuable lesson from that never stick anything down your pants it could be hazardous to your privates.

Yeh, good point. 5 whole year's in jail, for what? Shooting yah nut's off. Sad..
    no he would have got the 5 years for illegal possession of a firearm and for carrying a loaded firearm into a public place - our gun laws are somewhat tighter than yours don't forget.

shooting his balls off is just an added bonus to 'campaign for stopping the degeneration of the UK gene pool'
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

no he would have got the 5 years for illegal possession of a firearm and for carrying a loaded firearm into a public place
    I know, I was kidding. You get the same sentence (if found guilty) in America.
    Space For Rent.. =]