problim in Unrealircd in Windows

Thread: problim in Unrealircd in Windows

problim in Unrealircd in Windows

i have aproblim in my unrealirecd (the program that lets me open an irc server in my computer) i never got over 1015 user , i donfig it 4 10k users in the config file .. i have win XP pro , unrealircd 3.2 beta 19 ... in says in the irc all connections in use .. [[13:53] -irc.FireCom.net- *** Notice -- All connections in use. (irc.FireCom.net[@0.0.0.0.7676])] .. pls help

I am sorry but I have no idea what you are asking. Please retype the question!

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

He/she is using a Irc program called UnrealIRCd and I suppose he/she is having a problem connecting to a irc server. That is what I can make out from his/her post.

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Nasrat, can you paste your ircd.conf here? It would help to find problems. In addition (this is NOT an OS Bashing) i really recomend you use the *nix version of unrealircd. The win version is not supported, and is known to have problems. But if you insist on using it, paste the conf file.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

the unrealircd is not an irc client , its the server which another clients should connect 2 it if i want 2 open an server in My PC , the problim is that its limited just 2 1015 user at the same time , no more user can connect 2 it , the internet line is 4mb and it can handle upto 5k users , so the line is not the problim , and in the conf file , its set to 10k max users ..
    m asking if somebody knows how 2 resolve the problim , or have an moded unrealircd than can handle more than 1k users ..

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Like i said, can you paste your conf file, so that we can have a look at it.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"