Thread: Antipoint Color change

Antipoint Color change

I know this has been suggested many times before and seeing how mnstrgrl has added new features very quickly I decided to start a new thread about it instead of bumping up a old thread what I was thinking is that once a member has earned say 2000 antipoints or so the first dark green dot should change to a different color such as a dark blue and then as the user earns more points the next dark green dot it will change and for the remaining 6 will do the same as the first 5 but it will be a brighter color and keep the value for each antipoint the same. I know this is really no different from what we already have but a different color would be nice. and with the new colors new titles should be added as well.

Hrmm, maybe not new titles but maybe new color's. Blue is fine, maybe one blue dot per 2000 AP's should be what it is. I hope this could get implemented.
    Space For Rent.. =]

What I meant by new titles is instead of having User has legions of little leprechauns trying to steal that shiny pot of positive AntiPoints everyone knows that leprechauns only like things that are green and gold I think it would be kind of weird saying that DeadAddict has legions of little leprechauns trying to steal that shiny pot of positive AntiPoints when they are blue or what ever color they maybe

So should we call 'em greenies ? Or blueies ? Yeah i suggested this before, so you know i'm with the idea !

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Yes, it would be cool.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

It would be a nice idea, and to make thing's more simple for them, they should just say "(User) has a hoard of angry smurf's trying to chase those large amounts of AP's" or something fitting the blue nature.
    Space For Rent.. =]

A change is always fun

I'll look into this, but I can't promise anything will happen soon. I already have a lot of stuff that needs to get done in the next couple of weeks.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.