Thread: What happened to Secunia?

What happened to Secunia?

I used to rely on Secunia for the latest vulnerabilities, but I got no idea what happened to them. I tried to access their site a couple of minutes ago, but it didn't work. It worked yesterday, but they didn't update anything from the last Friday. Anyone got an idea on what happened to them? They had really straightforward explanations on the vulnerabilities.
    Neon Security

It\'s time to put an end to malicious code & black hat hackers - Use a firewall and anti virus!

I was just able to get in no prob. Maybe it was down for maintenance a minute or two?

That's strange. I tried it right now, but it still doesn't work. All the other websites work just fine.
    Neon Security

It\'s time to put an end to malicious code & black hat hackers - Use a firewall and anti virus!

Hmm...I can still get on here (clicking your link above). Could something be blocking you on your end by any chance?

its kinda slow today, but its fine. and its alive, since there is news there from today..
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Works now. Thanks for trying guys. I use their site a lot, just because they got reliable info, and easy to find.
    Neon Security