Event Source: NETLOGON
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 5513
    Date: 7/16/2004
    Time: 7:47:54 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: HOSPICE
    Description:
    The computer VOLUNTEER tried to connect to the server \\HOSPICE using the trust relationship established by the MIDLAND domain. However, the computer lost the correct security identifier (SID) when the domain was reconfigured. Reestablish the trust relationship.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    Would someone mind explaining this for me please? Thanks.

Well, it looks as a remote or client computer name VOLUNTEER tried connecting to the server HOSPICE the computer VOLUNTEER was connecting to the server HOSPICE through the DNS MIDLAND. However, the computer VOLUNTEER which usually connects with a specific Username and Password (which are no longer valid) was not able to connect with same do to DNS reconfiguration.

I am not sure if this is exactly correct but I decided to take a stab at it. You smart seniors please take it away if this is incorrect.

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

Is that computer still a member of the domain?

Try switching that computer to a workgroup, remove it from the domain/AD and then
    try re-adding it to the domain?

Volunteer is a computer on our network. It can, does, and should be getting on. We did just change servers and now we are getting that often. Something needs configured right...

first of all MIDLAND is not a DNS, but it is the DOMAIN NAME... You have to rejoin the computer HOSPICE back to the domain (via unjoin/rejoin)

[edit] wow, i reply, and already there are 2 posts there before mine -- also, the computer that you just changed -- was it the Active Directory Domain Controller??[/edit]
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Originally posted here by djscribble wow, i reply, and already there are 2 posts there before mine -- also, the computer that you just changed -- was it the Active Directory Domain Controller??
    I feel like an idiot, but... I don't know.

Those of you saying I should remove and then add it back to the domain seem to be correct. I found this:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?e...TLOGON&phase=1

Thank you, all!

I love this place.