Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: posters

posters

can you guys tell me ver to put up the posters ???
    than

huh?
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

I am sorry, I do not understand your question.

You obviously know how to post a reply and to start a new thread.............could you please give a bit more information on what exactly it is that you are trying to do?

Thanks

I've got this one!! Posters are usually placed on your wall or another solid object that is readily acceptable to tumbtacks. Your glossy shots of the Backstreet boys can also be secured by tape, any type of tape will do, but realize that the sticky factor of tape is not an infinite thing. Depending on the type of tape you use, you may have to replace the adhering substance on a regular basis!
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

no what i meant was , when ever you open the anti online page to the right at the bottem you see a thing called " Top 10 Posters:" so i was wondering from where could one uploaad the posters? thanx nihil for your interst !

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Top 10 Posters means the people who post the most on the board (i.e., answer questions, create new threads, reply to threads). Take a look at the info of your user here. I think you have 29 Posts thus far. Take a look at my user. I have over 4000 posts. This would put me at the top of the heap of the top "Posters" (I've posted the most posts on AO).

I'll move this back to Questions About Antionline.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

yourdeadin,

Please do not think that this is an insult, because I assure you that it is not

This is a multinational site that uses English as its language, however, there are those amongst us who will attempt to assist in other languages if possible..............what I am saying is it might help if you edited your profile to show your Country from which your national language comes from?

If you want to know about the posters in that list (which is on the LEFT), then just click on them and you will get their user profiles............you can then read last posts, all posts and such.

I hope that helps

<sarcasim> Christ guys, let's neg all the people who can't speak fluent english. Yeah, that'll show them how much we care about the problems others have! </sarcasim>

... this isn't the first time this has happened. I'm ashamed guys. Way to welcome someone to the forums.

Why not instead of "OMFGi can rrd it so it mu$t b3 a tR0ll!" you ask what his native language is, and take the first step torwards friendship and understanding by helping him out. Ease him into English by talking to him through the means of google translator, but don't neg him because he isn't like you.

<sarcasim> Christ guys, let's neg all the people who can't speak fluent english. Yeah, that'll show them how much we care about the problems others have! </sarcasim>

<sarcasm> Can we Kill them instead? </sarcasm>

Yeah there's been plenty of that lately...some people have become just AP-whores whom the first thing in mind when they sign in AO is to check who they can neg to even out their cute little *.gif

yourdeadin, if there's anything you do not understand about the site, you're more than welcome to send us a PM and ask us anything. Take a look at the FAQ as well, and if anything is not covered there, we'll try to help you. I speak Italian, English, Spanish, and Albanian so if u speak any of those languages...i can try to help ya better. My Portuguese is a little scratchy but I can read it.

Welcome to AO

/edit Are you Russian?

My name Alakahaha Habib I come from BootaBungaButuGooGooWangLongHugeBallsLotsadrugsArcool I want learn about AO and I want learn to Hax0r Hotmail My GF Alakumyballshurt being slut. She cheating on me I think. I want try to read her emaile. I herd her say Sucky Sucky 3 dolla, Me love you long time and it scare me. I want be Haxx0r.

I am amir of the desert, I come fly round to you, I come in the night time I bring thee camel and I've come to rock you, eh! lalalalallala pop lalalal pop lalalalala pop lalal pop. lululululu boop, lululul boop, lululululluu voop, lululululu boop.

You teach me Haxx0r, or I make Juzam Djinn kick your white ass. My carpet flying away I check back later.

EDIT:

I back. I found my Camel Book and made a Perl script to grab my carpet.