Goodbye AO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye AO

The Recidivist

Talking Goodbye AO

I wanted to tell everyone thank you very much for a very informative almost 2 years. I have gained a lot of knowledge from all of you. Several names come to mind such as HT, nihil, MsMittens, th13, and many others whose names don't come to mind at the moment.

You all have been very helpful.

Situations have arisen in which I will no longer be able to visit these forums and longer. Those who know me from IRC are aware of these issues.

I felt after being here for a while that all of you deserved "Thank you" for your endless answers to question that have been asked a thousands times before but yet all of you, with boundless patience, have answered diligently.

I wish all of you a happy and full life.

Good Bye AO,

"Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Later hjack. Thanks for your help as well.

Hope to see you backn i 3-5 years YOu know we talk via IM and i'll mis you dude .....

You will be back. We always do...

Goodbye post's typically shouldn't/don't recieve green's (normally they recieve "reddies") but okay. Anyway's, despite our "problem" we had and possibly the "problem" that still could be there between us two, there is no doubt in your knowledge. You contributed to the site and I've learned some from you. Good luck in whatever you choose to do man.
    Space For Rent.. =]

You will be back. We always do...

My bad... do they have IRC in prison? Or are you not allowed to use a puter? Just asking...

I usually don't post to goodbye threads but I'll make an exception this time. (obviously)

Good luck. It'll be over before you know it. See you later.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I don't know you but good luck dude

Bye I hope you aren't gone as long as you think you will be, would be a shame to miss these years in your daughters life for something so silly.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Good bye hjack. Maybe Brad can give you some pointers on the finer arts of pleasing men . Seriously, see you in 3-5, hopefully earlier for good behavior.