Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Hjack

Free Hjack

support hjack with this sig image

albn
    Now is this because he is going to jail for carding? Hmmm, if he got convicted, he has his attorneys to make appeals. He will spend his time to societyl, and when it is over, he will know not be a bad boi again.

Just do not drop the soap...

Jack

Im sorry, but what will our signature have of an effect ? Are they gonna free him ? I dont think so, he knows i would support him in any way, but i dont think a signature would do much >!

albn
    Im sorry, but what will our signature have of an effect ? Are they gonna free him ? I dont think so, he knows i would support him in any way, but i dont think a signature would do much >!
    But is is such a nice PhotoShop job...

The Recidivist
    Okay, just to clarify because I saw your post albn and wanted to leave here with somewhat of a positive image (or at least not a negative).

When I was 17 ( I am 23 now) I was arrested for carding. It was a very lucrative business. I got pre-trial intervention and was given 3 years probation and upon completion the charges would be dropped.

Less than a year later (6 days after my 18th birthday, go figure) I was caught doing the same along with identity fraud and theft. I was sentanced to 6 years prison in the Florida Department of Corrections. Due to some clerical errors and about 5 months in the law library reading arcahic law books, I was able , after 19 months in, to go to court and have my sentanced reduced and serve 5 years on probation as a new sentance.

About 6 months ago (may I also add after compeleting my BA @ UF ahead of schedule and working and having a child) I was out one night with my girlfriend and she had carried a drink out of the bar with her along with her friend. The friend (being quite drunk) was confronted my a police officer abotu the drink. Fearing for herself and myself as well (being the only legal age drinker) she handed me her drink behind her back.

I got a court apperance.

I went to the court apperance and was told if I sent $27 dollarts to a charity of their choosing, the charges would be dropped.

I sent the money in and never heard anything again.

3 months ago I was notified by a friend that I had a warrant out for my arrest.

Faliure to comply with Judicial Orders.

Apparently I was supposed to recieve a reciept in the mail from the charity and take this to the State's Attorney Office to complete the judgement.

I did not know this nor ws I informed.

I made a few phone calls and eventually sorted it all out and charges were dropped.

The only problem with this is that I missed a monthly check-in because I knew it was an error and I couldn't go to jail with a child and her mother plus my own bills and girlfriend to support all dependant on me. So I figured they would understand.

Warning kids, The Judicial system has no love.

I went and turned myself in and recieved a bond and have been out hoping for either a) re-instatement into my probation or b) house arrest.

I recieved a call from my lawyer tonight who told me during a casual conversation at a dinner party (got to love those high paid lawyers) that the SA wasonly going to offer me 3-5 years.

I will chance myself tomorrow with the judge and throw myself upon his mercy but all does not look well.

Wish me luck.

Well that is the whole story.

While I belived I have learned my lesson and I did make a mistake.

In my opinion, they should offer me a lighter sentance but I made the mistake and it is my dues I have to pay.

Which I will like a man.

Ryan
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

albn
    Well, then you need to inform your attorney that you did comply, and needs to appeal your case. That seems like BS to me. Do you have any proof you sent the money, or can you contact the cahrity to get a reciept you indeed did send it? Those are all new ways to file appeals... and the sooner the better, but it depends on the judge and the mitgating circumstances.

Just do not drop the soap...

Mood: just fine
    Reason: Just laid back and chillin. Stress free baby
    Wow, damn.. I would take that off your mood soon. Honestly though, good luck man. I've been in the "circle of the system" myself not so long ago and I know EXACTLY how you're feeling. Good luck man.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Elite Hacker
    I'll miss you hjack, I hope they free you. Tell them to check the sigs of AO .

Well it's quite admirable that you're taking that attitude of just facing it and paying your dues, very admirable indeed. You'll be in my prayers man.

Antionline Herpetologist
    Nooooooooo!!!!!! I wanted you to come here!!!!! . All the best man! I really hope you get off and can come here for your spring session . See you in Bombay man.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com