Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: problem installing Windows...

AntiOnline n00b
    hi

but if someone has already performed a high level format or cleared the mbr and partitions and repartitioned the hdd and it still won't work, then you have no other option...
    Exactly lepricaun that was the whole point........Never Flash your BIOS until it's absolutly necessary......and that too with the tools provided by your BIOS manufacturer wherever possible.......Same applies to Low Level Formatting.........Never a first Option...........Try the High Level Format first .and other options........if it dosen't work then you can try the low Level Format ....Never until it's absolutly necessary......Start form the Step 1 then go to step 5......not directly to step 5 ...... ......

--Good Luck--

Exactly lepricaun that was the whole point........Never Flash your BIOS until it's absolutly necessary......and that too with the tools provided by your BIOS manufacturer wherever possible.......Same applies to Low Level Formatting.........Never a first Option...........Try the High Level Format first .and other options........if it dosen't work then you can try the low Level Format ....Never until it's absolutly necessary......Start
    as far as i've read the post i thought he already had a highlevelformat performed, that's why i suggested a low-levelformat, but meanwhile while we are discussing about high and low-levelformat, i don't think the guy with the problem already has it solved, so perhaps it is better to leave it to rest and help him again