Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zelda: 4 Swords

Zelda: 4 Swords

So has anyone else played it? I absolutely love it. For those of you who don't have it and are thinking about it....it's more like old-school Zelda. None of that silly ass cartoony cell shading stuff, and you don't have to run around finding stupid masks or spend hours sailing around. A lot of old characters are back, and it's a great game, IMO.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

That's the remake of Link to the Past, isn't it? I still have the original on my SNES.

Noooooooo!! Another reason to get a Nintendo Gamecube and Gameboy Advance.

/me hugs computer
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

My son is at his dads house right now...with his GBA! I can't wait til he gets back with it so we can play. However, he is equally anxious to play, cause his dad doesn't have a GameCube..lol. A little plug for GameCubes here...if you have young children, IMO Game Cube is the way to go compared to other consoles. There are lots more 'acceptable' games for younger children on Game Cube.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

BANNED
    We got four swords but I just cant get away from FFTA. The cooperative play on zelda is a great addition though.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

I just checked it out at Blockbuster, I was thinking of the Link to the Past remake for GBA, but this is obviously something else entirely...most interesting, I'm surprised that one managed to come out without my knowing about it! And indeed, the Cube is a great system.

I loved Zelda Ocarina of time on the nintendo 64 .. thats one of my favourite games ever ... I have an xbox now

er0k
    i like ea sports games generally... im a level 61 ea sports gamer muahahhaah

i remember zelda on nes... not snes.. damn can't believe its still going.

The new zelda for gamecube is supposed to rock, "Legend of Zelda" I think its going to be called... very oldschool zelda. Its like the ocarina of time where link is grown up, none of that windwaker kiddie stuff, and the trailer for it looked great. Think of it as zelda for the people who played it on NES and grew up with it. Might be rated T, if that says anything.

Hmm, I'm confused...is that another new one they're releasing Soda? If so, I will be a very happy girl.