Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zelda: 4 Swords

Trailor...where's the trailor...*drool*

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/572/572738/imgs_1.html

Not sure how accurate it is.... I heard it from a younger cousin who could have easily misinterpreted the information... but those screenies are very convincing.

Wow, it looks very different from 4 Swords. It's interesting to me that they keep going back and forth between game types. I can't help but wonder if the integrity of the games are going to suffer because they're trying to please everyone, though.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

That sure brings back some memories, i can remember when i got the first (i think) zelda
    for nintendo, the one with very basic graphics. I also remember not being able to wait until i got home (on the bus in those days) to unwrap my golden sleeved version of the legend of zelda. I played that game like crazy trying to get to the end. After doing battle with some real nasties, the last fight was against a mirror of yourself. Man that was hard and enjoyable too.
    Me feelings old now.

Custom User
    Have any of you played "Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" for gameboy? Oh god *drools*. I think I swapped an asterix game I had for Link's Awakening from one of my friends. That was years ago and I still occasionally play it now.

Also, has anyone seen any of the legend of zelda cartoons? The one's with the intro where link fires an arrow over to zelda's room and then slides along a rope to her. And he also surfs over lava in his shield...OMG!

ac

Originally posted here by gothic_type
    Have any of you played "Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening" for gameboy? Oh god *drools*. I think I swapped an asterix game I had for Link's Awakening from one of my friends. That was years ago and I still occasionally play it now.
    ac
    Played it, enjoyed it and spent too many hours on it.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

but those screenies are very convincing
    *just suffered a heartattack*

I just hope the game play and the story are as as good as the screen shots shown, but I will have no worries if Miyamoto is involved in the development process

Originally posted here by gothic_type
    Also, has anyone seen any of the legend of zelda cartoons? The one's with the intro where link fires an arrow over to zelda's room and then slides along a rope to her. And he also surfs over lava in his shield...OMG!

ac
    i actually have all of the zelda cartoons in avi format :-D
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Only cartoons I ever saw was the Friday morning ones on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. Was there another one?

DO THE MARIO!