Pages for new nonsensical

View Poll Results: Which version do you prefer best?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • datatype apple_sauce

1 12.50%
  • datatype appleSauce

4 50.00%
  • datatype AppleSauce

2 25.00%
  • datatype appleSAUCE

1 12.50%

Thread: Pages for new nonsensical

Pages for new nonsensical

The Nonsensical thread has been moved to a private conference room, and is going well and there's all the same nonsense and freedom minus the post count and the nuisance it was causing to *many* other members of the site. The problem is, it's so long already that it's taking awhile for me to load even with dsl. In the thread in GCC, you could just skip to the last page or look back a few pages and load each page individually, but with the conference room you have to load the entire thing every time you want to look at it, refresh it, or post to it. This may have been brought up before but I didn't see it under site suggestions anywhere...

*edit*
    I'm just thinking if it becomes a hassle to use it, and since it's serving the purpose of drawing some of the crap off the forums - if it becomes hard to use then that same crap could start to "overflow" into the forums where it's not welcome.

well, if front2back didnt post 2 posts with 4,000 smileys it wouldnt take that much to load.....

btw:: we did suggest this to mnstrgrl in another thread, she said she'll see what she can do !

Token drunken Irish guy
    I voted no, it was moved for a reason you know, why would we bring it back?

well, if front2back didnt post 2 posts with 4,000 smileys it wouldnt take that much to load.....
    I was Drunk when i did that, and maybe if there was an edit button then i would delete 'em but because there isn't i guess it just will make your modem work harder to display the page

Oh yeah nice idea keezel i'm all for it i think.....

Perhaps it's time for new conference room software, with more features. Let me look into what else is available and get back to you guys.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Originally posted here by Ennis
    I voted no, it was moved for a reason you know, why would we bring it back?
    I don't want it to be brought back, it's fine where it is and I'm all for it not being in a thread like it was. I was just thinking an upgrade would be kinda nice so we don't have to move to another conference room....

Thanks so much mnstrgrl, you really try hard to improve this site. You rawk.

Banned
    Agreed, I am fine without it... (I can actually answer questions & actually do stuff when im not farting and/or pooping in GCC). That thread wasn't exactly usefull or had much of a purpose. But yeah, its kinda lame when someone wants to talk to me or someone else real badly only to have to wait an hour for just a single page to load.

I know that I smell bad...........

My cat pukes up when it looks at me............

I have not even been invited?

There ya go............

Hah, oops... It's an open invitation. Somebody posted a thread about it listing the room number and key for all who wanted in. At least I think it's open...

Room #: 156
    Room key: za11676ja32ko447