Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: death of word association

Granted there is no antipoints in cosmos but that won't stop anyone from negging a member or members in a another thread I say start a Conference Room no post counts to worry about and no worring about it being closed by antipoints.

Im glad it got closed, i mean the non-sensical thread was okay since there were actually discussions in there at some times, but that thread was utterly crap (even though i posted in it ) ...and ig ot negged by the same person, didnt say nothing about bringing me back up though ?

albn
    ...and ig ot negged by the same person, didnt say nothing about bringing me back up though ?
    Who gives a ****? They are just gif's.

The smilies at the end were supposed to point out that im just messing around

Nemory you remind me of the girl at school that had a different hair color every other day cuz without fail - every single time I look at the AP thing under your name, it's different somehow...

[applause] Left open indefinitely.

so i go to make a public conference room where we can continue the word association thread, but alas, that option does not exist...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

That's the problem with conference rooms, you have to individually invite each person that participates, and most of the time, the topic gets boring and people stop posting. I believe in another thread mnstgrl said she was going to look into different software for the conference rooms. I believe that making the conference rooms more accesible and user friendly would be a huge improvement to the site.

Sorry bout your dog dj, that's sad.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

what about that sayin, a picture is worth a thousand words :-D

vxfs: mesg 001: vx_nospace - /dev/bcv_vgp2logs/lvol2 file system full (1 block extent)
    cp: bad copy to p2pdub75p.log_old: write: No space left on device
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.