Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: death of word association

death of word association

first of all, i am deeply saddened by the closing of the word association thread, it provided a laugh when i needed one at a stressful day at work..... i can only hope someone will undo the suicidal rating on it

ennis -- i hate you like i hated my dog after she used to crap in the house (so it is only for a little bit ) the only way i can see that the thread went suicidal is because of the reddies you got for your last post in there...

btw -- here my post would be if the word association thread would still be alive (*hint hint*)

being towed away :: my horse ?!?
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

was Ennis negged that bad where it send the thread from extremely positive to suicidal?

: burp : just start another easy peasy japanesy.....

AO French Antique News Whore
    Finally! This is supposed to be a security forum, not a forum for useless thread like the word association or Non Sensible thread.

If you want to continue your word association thread, go make a conference room like the Non Sensible guy.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

This forums got nothing to do with security.It's general chit chat.

yeah, ennis from the looks of it was negged pretty bad... also, i agree with TidaLphasE23, this is the general chit chat... i guess we could always put it in tech humor...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Banned
    I only got negged by one person, the person being pretty high up on the Top 10 list meant that it hit me pretty bad, luckily he will be reimbursing me so his message says.

Anyway if his intention was to get the thread closed so be it, there is little I can do.

my horse : Mr ED

i guess we could always put it in tech humor...
    Wouldn't Cosmos be better?................no antipoints there?

just a thought

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It is a choice by individuals not to use antipoints in Cosmos. There is no technical reasoning preventing their use. However, as was suggested, why not start a conference room on it?

I think ultimately there are some still annoyed at the post whoring effects of the thread.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage