Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decided the % of AP you punch

I don't think it matters that much when it comes to Gore or any of the other top 10 ap earners if they are balanced or not everyone of them packs a pretty big punch.

I do however find it funny that the more you use it the more of a punch it has... should it be the other way around?

nihil I sometimes wonder if you posting when drunk makes you write the way you do or the fact that you may actually not be drunk
    Actually Val~........it is usually at the inbetween stage that I am at my worst...........then I definitely don't know what the £$%$%^^&& I am talking about

I am afraid that as I work in project development, I have to deal with people who know very little about computers. I find that the use of analogies helps...........you know folks "for instances" or even "parables".

Now, in the weapons of mass destruction industry, military analogies are highly acceptable..............

Your average battleship had a main armament of 16 inch guns, and delivered one hell of a punch........but as a sole armament, totally useless...........particularly against dive bombers, fast attack craft and submarines. My analogy was attempting to say that we should have a "secondary" armament.

OK another analogy is like plea bargaining in court..........not all cases are black and white/ open or shut?

I would like to be able to encourage more, particularly new members, but I do know that it is an "on/off" situation as far as APs go

That is just my semidrunk (optimistic) or semisober (pessimistic) viewpoint