Thread: Problems with connection

Problems with connection

For some reason i can no longer connect to MIRC or one of my games (diablo 2), it says unable to connect, however i can connect just fine to the internet, aim, and some other games such as Day of Defeat and Counterstrike. I have ran adware, viruscan, reinstalled diablo2 twice and it still wont connect.
    Any suggestions at all?

Do you run any firewall software or are you behind a router? If so, please specify.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Firewall is a good starting point. Also, what is your ISP. Some ISPs tend to block some ports.

about diablo 2:
    if you were caught hacking, they (battle.net) banned your cd-key and/or ip address. You will receive a "cant connect" message.
    MIRC:
    cant connect anywhere on a specific one?
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

BANNED
    Blizzard has a pretty good support team and website: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=wDiablo000
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

What are the requirements for games such as no firewalls or routers or internet settings if you play on the net...? Try this maby... hope i helped

i found the problem, i checked the firewall, it was allowing it. But somehow a thirdparty program was on my computer and i had to reset the server lists in my registry, thanks guys

Again the question remains about IRC [please stop referring to it as mIRC, that's only a client]. Did that also fixed your IRC access or that's still not working?
    /\\