Thread: search for new posts

search for new posts

recently i have noticed that on the front page many new things are showing up, and i though as a nice compliment to the mark all threads read, a search for new posts would be nice -- i know this is under the "discussion forms" link on the top of the page, but so is mark all read...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

AO French Antique News Whore
    Mark All Forums Read is on the menu on your left will do that job!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

no -- what it looks like to me is that the mark all forms read will take away the yellow "A" in the discussion board page, but does not actually do a new post search... (am i just stupid and am missing something??)
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

I did the View New Posts and I got 28 return.
    I did Mark All Forums Read.
    I did the View New Posts again and I got 0 return.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

in an attempt to try to replicate what you did i did a search (edit-find) for "view new posts" on the front page. it didn't find anything... now either i am blind or we are having a little communication problems (which with me i wouldn't doubt )

what i am suggesting is that on the front page there is a View New Posts option right above mark all forms as read

On the front page, under the Active in AntiOnline's Forum, their a link name "View More Active Topics" that will do the same thing.

We can ask to put beside Mark all Forums Read also but personnally, it's still use the one at the bottom of the page.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

ok, now i feel really dumb... i didn't think that brought up EVERY new post, just overflow from the front page...

thank you for correcting the err of my ways

Your welcome.
    -Simon \"SDK\"