control panel

Thread: control panel

control panel

I have noticed since i came here about a month and a half ago that the control panel isn't really a control panel, yet when i am in the "anti-point center" and some other pages at AO i see that they are classified under "control panel" is this a feature that was never fully developed? or is this that was working but just not for me?
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    The only thing that will ever show directly under "control panel" are threads/forums that you are subscribed to.

Don't know why, though...
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

and that is exactly what i am talking about -- shouldn't everything grouped under control panel when you go to it (antipoints for example) show up under there?!?
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM