Just a simple observation here. I switched browsers a couple weeks back at work because of the serious exploits in IE (Internet Explorer) to Mozilla Firefox http://www.mozilla.org, also at home. In IE even knowing how the cookie blocked worked AdAware always found cookies that were simply strays IE did not catch, not to mention weekly scans that also found registry settings changed etc that IE never caught. So after the switch a couple weeks ago after seeing one of the IE patches enabled the auto update (not good for my network at work) to enable and install. I switched to Firefox.

Since M$ won the browser wars I had not looked around much what Netscape? I gave up when AOL bought them cause I knew it would be an AOL thing. Nothing against AOL..just was out here before they were and they caused many problems they now want to fix..consider it market share driven another story.

Firefox rocks if I ever loved a browser it is this one. After a few weeks on what not only what cookies I wanted but lots of other things like mouse gestures, and tab browsing and it supports all the usual plugins. I ran the AdAware after downloading the latest update and ran a scan. Know what it found 10 cookies all of them to sites I allowed no humm how did that registry entry get there. It has been a long time since I felt in control of such a simple thing as browsing the web and not encountering a scan of my system after I did to find any hidden little ad peoples stuff.

So I'd say even with patches at this point IE is long gone never use it again.

Peace