Thread: Avatar problem

I had just went to a website called "www.badassbuddy.com" trying to get an avatar for my acount the only way i could think of was to save pic and then browse and it work from there but it said something was wrong... Any one got same problem? please help TY

Where did it say that some thing was wrong?

If it was on 'AO' when you tried to up load it, then you have one that is either too large (64x64 pixals max) or too large as in too many bytes ( not sure what that limit is, but it says on the avatar upload utility).
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Hmm I don't remember when the custom avatar benefit kicks in, but if you have it then check the picture dimensions as well as the file size.
    /\\

On your site options page http://www.antionline.com/member.php...on=editoptions at the very bottom on the left hand side is the avatar creation utility to upload and resize your avatar you need 10 posts or more to earn this benefit.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Oh Dear.............
    Another one that doesn't read the available information, they just ask for the answer.......

Use custom avatar
    Note: the maximum size of your custom image is 64 by 64 pixels or 20000 bytes (whichever is smaller).
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=260072

AND it was only YESTERDAY that the above thread was posted AND made sticky

(STICKY ?)

Try and fix it / sort it FIRST, don't just run for cover at the frist sign of trouble.
    This applies to ALL aspects of AO / IT, not just the damn avatars.

OOps ............ seem to have started to rant.............. / me heads to fridge
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Amen to custom avatars

BANNED
    Stop bringing up old threads when you have nothing to add to them.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...