Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to recover a .sit-file-password on PC???

A common file compression utility for Macintoshes. Compressed files are referred to as "stuffed" and usually end with a ".sit" file extension. A special kind of stuffed file is self-extracting and ends with a ".sea" extension. Stuffed binary files can be converted to ASCII format for transfer over the Internet; such files have a ".sit.hqx" or ".sea.hqx" extension.

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Thanks for the fast reply, I am now that much more knowledgable then I was 10 minutes ago .
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

Ok people,

The .sit-files contain some logotypes that one of my former freelancers have made and I need to open them and adjust some things...

I know there is a lot of zip-password-retrievers out there... so why not a .sit-version??

Thanks again
    /Superfetz

My dear chap, and with the greatest respect:

What version of stuffit...........is it an XT compatible or a Mac?

With the amount of information we currently have I doubt if Langley could help you better.

Sure there are lots of "cracks" for WinZip and so on..............you are talking something different here?

I will now ask you some questions:

The .sit-files contain some logotypes that one of my former freelancers have made and I need to open them and adjust some things...
    So, are you aware of copyright law?...........did you pay the person in accordance with your agreement?

If you did, how the F*** did you pay for something that you obviously do not physically own?

Please do not come onto a site such as ours and expect advice on how to do things like this when we know jack **** about you.............

To measure how serious you are............just how much are you prepared to pay for "private consultancy"?