Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: win 2000 ???

Post win 2000 ???

well you remember all the warez and stuff you could digg up in the web for win 98 & 95 regarding ,well like there was a warz which could locate the dial up and cached p/w and stuff like that you know , but after the introductin of 2000 and the xp family ive hardly seen any of them , can you tell me why. no i dont want them you know i was just curious,that even after lets say 5 yrs of introduction of 2000, ive nevr seen a warz for it

all i wanna know is why , may it is the file system ntfs to fat 32 , or is it the new security feature embedded in 2000 and if it is how does it work , just curious.....

plz don negg me for my curiousity , jut wondering why , no links or files required

:-)

They still exist. L0phtCrack and Cain&Abel are 2 that I can think of right now.

they do , i thought they don't and thats why they call win 2000 more SECURE OS .

An OS is as secure as the user can set it to be...windows 98 can become secure if u really want it to be

<j/k>

Ha ha, ya it even becomes a more SECURE OS when it's turned off! Try breaking in then!

</j/k>
    kr5kernel
    (kr5kernel at hotmail dot com)
    Linux: Making Penguins Cool Since 1994.

L0phtCrack
    Ahh the testing day's.. *sighs*

windows 98 can become secure if u really want it to be
    I take serious heart to that My box is stable, reliable, secure, and NICE. I'm in the process of switching firewall's though. /me need's to find that Kerio download link.
    Space For Rent.. =]

BANNED
    My computer has wake on lan. It can be turned on remotely is what I've been told. Here's a link for security tools that should work on 2000.
    http://www.insecure.org/tools.html

kerio: http://www.kerio.com/kpf_download.html
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

lol Spyder, I use XP on my laptop and PC, but it has NEVER, I repeat NEVER crashed, NEVER done anything I didnt want it to do, and it almost Never runs anything without my permition. I pretty much have only things that I want running on that...nothing extra, nothing less. The same can be done with 98 at an extent.

at an extent.
    There is no "at an extent" with me.
    Space For Rent.. =]

well,well well what do we have here , win 2000,is not secure as i thought it would be ,
    as you know, thanx for kiling my curisity .!!