Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Exploits?

I shall attempt to answer your question:

The reason you don't get instructions with exploits is that you don't need them.

The general function of an exploit is to gain unauthorised access, so it is just like having the administrator's ID and password, and you don't need instructions for those

All you have to do is run the exploit against a vulnerable machine. And then know what to do afterwards

You seem to be getting a little confused with trojans, password sniffers, keyloggers and the like. These are TOOLS so they have instructions.

Come to think of it, I can't recall having seen a virus with an instruction manual either

They are just not that sort of software?

Hmmm not sure this is the right site to ask about exploits and buffer overflows. Read the FAQ dude.

Banned
    hmmmm..........thx but ive given up continuing on this thread due to me having my 1st post today and making 2nd on the closest to be banned list (and started the most active thread today).............

Banned
    and the question was actually meant to ask how to execute the exploit, particular buffer overflows.

Point proven again how some seniors here are just trouble makers and
    hypocrits to the max. cybryd you negg me for being a dumbass, yet you have made
    how many posts in this thread, proving that you think you are above others. Hdregs
    also posted garbage and fuelled the fire, after crying about the same thing in his previous
    threads.

I'm a hypocrite and an *******? OK, i might be an ******* but how the **** am I a hypocrite?
    Yeah thats how to improve the site. Wake up to yourself and look in the mirror.

Same goes for all that posted flames and bullshit.

Hdregs
    also posted garbage and fuelled the fire, after crying about the same thing in his previous
    threads.
    For the sake of the lord, don't tell me you singled out (same one too) a member again?! Tidal you need to shut up and quit worrying about all the "trouble maker's" here, considering you are one yourself.

Point proven again how some seniors here are just trouble makers
    One of the main reason's you were banned. Oh, and neg me again too (on this new account). You seem to love that b/s that you are oh so against.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Are you dreggs lover? Seems like you got a mouthfull of backwash that you
    continue to regurgitate. Are you in an a/p alliance with your new b/f ?

Oh yeah. Did I mention he give's me AP's in exchange for my amazing pr0n collection? No, but on a more serious note, Tidalfaze you need to grow up and start contributing to the site like you used to or just leave. The reason I take HTRegz "back" when you mention him is because I don't like when a SINGLE user is singled out during a "flame" (unless of course it's direct).

Anyway's, I'm off to bed. Wake me up when you grow up.
    Space For Rent.. =]