Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploits?

Banned

Exploits?

Ok, there are heaps of tutorials and threads on the net bout how to write buffer overflows and other exploits....and this probably seems like a complete noob question but i cant seem to find any articles and stuff on how to use an exploit, after its been coded and stuff?

Welcome to Antionline. Hope you enjoy your stay no matter how long/short it is. Please spend some time and consult the FAQ.

Lets start with this:

What AntiOnline IS:
    AO is a worldwide community of security, network and computer professionals, students and keen amateurs who come here to learn the principles and details of computer/network security.

AO is a place where the community share their knowledge to help the others learn and where people assist each other with identifying and mitigating security issues as they pertain to the many real life situations faced by us all.

What AntiOnline is NOT:
    AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.

AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner.

What can you expect from AntiOnline:
    You can expect to be treated in the same way you treat the AO community.

If you understand what AO is and is not, you can expect to be helped and to help others learn the art of computer/network security.

If you request information in a way that implies your intent is illegal or immoral you will receive a rapid response from the community that may ban you from continued participation.

Please feel free to look around but before you post a message please read the FAQ carefully. Many subjects have been covered on AO in it's years of operation and most of the discussions are still relevant today so please search before you ask.

Welcome again to AO and we hope your stay here is as fun for you as it is for our numerous members.

Gain access to all that AntiOnline has to offer:

- Access To Thousands Of Programs In Our Archives
    - Access To Thousands Of Security Related Text Files
    - Read And Post To All Major Security News Groups
    - Interact With Thousands Of Other Security-Minded Individuals
    - Customize AntiOnline To Suit Your Needs

Peace.

Re: Exploits?

Originally posted here by Decieving
    i cant seem to find any articles and stuff on how to use an exploit, after its been coded and stuff?
    Probly cuz if you know about an exploit, it's assumed you'll know how to use it. If the "coder" meant for people that didn't know what they were doing to use it, it'd come with a how-to or a detailed readme. Perhaps you should try learning about something more constructive? And if you get banned for asking this (one would hope not, it's your first post), perhaps you could try signing up with "Deceiving".....maybe you'll be less of a neg magnet with a correctly spelled name (See, I don't have to worry 'bout that cuz nobody knows wtf "keezel" means anyway)

Banned
    well there seems to be everything on this site but that so forgive me if in my opinion that seems to hypocritical................you've got how to write exploits, the basic concept of exploits and stuff like SQL injection and virus writing.................if u feel u cant post an answer to this at least point me in a direction other than google which ive spent long enough on already.

www.yahoo.com, or you could try www.msn.com, or www.lycos.com. Pick your poison

Learn C and maybe COBOL.

The rest will fall into place.....
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

Perhaps you could find much of what you are looking for with the built in Antionline search feature? Or maybe in my signature?

Elite Hacker
    [strike]It's hard to answer your question considering each exploit is run differently. Usually in the source for an exploit at the top they have a big commented area explaining usage and other stuff. I say this referring to proof of concept exploits from security sites. Some of them are probably mystery to everyone but the writer .[/strike]

I think I misunderstood you. I believe it's wrong to do what you want to do.

keezel is a autobody shop in highway 11E , Knoxville, Tennessee

http://www.swankpad.org/places/HWY11/107-0771_IMG.jpg

HEHE

Banned
    its a long story y my name is spelt like this.....but there is a reason.......and im talking bout buffer overflows mainly cause they seem the most popular.