Exploits? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Exploits?

I've never seen that body shop in my life...

/me looks up "keezel" on google to see what else is out there...
    Share on Google+

its a long story y my name is spelt like this.....but there is a reason.
    Maybe you do not know how to spell? ...its ok, a lot of people are not really good at it. Just trying to find a reason

OK lets continue with the topic at hand.
    Share on Google+

King Arana: Super Moderator
    Why it's spelled like that? Sound it out. De - ce - ving.

Good point, it's not sounded out the way it's spelled. Anyone else see the pattern of the "Exploit's" post's or is it just me?
    Space For Rent.. =]
    Share on Google+

Banned
    ok my name is spelt like this cause on a game i used to play (runescape) the proper spelling was taken and i like the name alot so i just switched the i and e around..........and instead of changing it back for other websites i just continue using out of habit of typing it heaps already......
    Share on Google+

Erm....Spyder32,maybe he is just interested in learning.

Decieving...like i said learn C and COBOL....and read your ass off.

Google has more answers to this question than you`ll ever need.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!
    Share on Google+

Super Moderator
    Know-it-All Master Beaver

Hey Hey,

I can't believe this thread has had this many replies without anyone telling you off.. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but whatever.

What you are asking for goes against everything this site and it's members believe in. You are nothing more than a skiddie, than or you're some senior who's playing around... either way posts like this are a detriment to the site. We are not here to help skiddies go out and get themselves arrested...

Lets see, what will your retort be? Oh.. I know.. "I'm trying to secure my own network and want to test exploits to see if I've secured it properly." Well surprise... surprise you can't secure your network against something you don't understand. If you knew enough to know how to create the exploit or what caused it then you'd know enough to run a canned exploit. You aren't creating it yourself, so nothing, no matter what you say, makes you better than the next skiddie that comes along.

Go play elsewhere if all you want to do is run canned expliots to make life hell for system and network admins. We don't need your kind here.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".
    Share on Google+

Banned
    ok i already know C & ASM well enough to understand whats happening in an expoit (sorta) but i cant find how to use the expoit.......and i haven't made an excuse like im trying to secure my own machine or bs like that..........
    Share on Google+

Super Moderator
    Know-it-All Master Beaver

Originally posted here by Decieving
    ok i already know C & ASM well enough to understand whats happening in an expoit but i cant find how to use the expoit.......and i haven't made an excusing like im trying to secure my own machine or bs like that..........
    Hey Hey,

I never said you had.... I said you would. Instead you tried to claim you know C and ASM well enough to know what's happening in the exploit. To that I say bullshit... I can smell it from here. If you knew C, you'd know how to compile the exploit; if you knew ASM, you'd know how to build your exploit. If you knew these you'd have enough of a basis to run a simple perl script. All that's left is Windows executables and maybe a vbs script.. and those are pretty straight forward. You are talking out of your ass. Maybe you should go learn some programming languages and figure out what language this code you've downloaded is in. Then you'll know how to make it work. I'd suggest you just go sit in your room and cry because you're another lil skiddie. There's already enough of you floating around, the last thing we're gonna do is tell you how to run the code so that we'll have another one.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".
    Share on Google+

HTRegz,

your a Complete hypocrite.

If i wasn`t stoned and lazy i would dig up a post of you babbling on about your hacking days....something like that.

Give the guy a break...he is a complete nub. He prolly just wants to see what things are all about.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!
    Share on Google+

Banned
    the "sorta" part kinda means i know the basics u should've kinda picked that up i didn't think id have to point it out to ya
    Share on Google+