Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exploits?

Elite Hacker
    Originally posted here by Decieving
    i haven't made an excuse like im trying to secure my own machine or bs like that
    I think that says it all. Either I'm misunderstanding him or that says he knows what he's doing is wrong and still wants us to tell him. At least he's honest. I still could be mistaken though .
    Peace

Computer Forensics
    How to run an exploit....Well let's see here. One typically begins with opening the source file and determining what language it is written in. (*Hint* it's usually C).
    What do we do with C files? That's right...we C-O-M-P-I-L-E them. Say it with me...COMPILE.
    Once compiled, people tend to execute the output file.

Now...let's not forget that you typically need to modify the source code...and you are on your own for that part.

have a blast.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

I can't believe this thread has had this many replies without anyone telling you off.. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but whatever.
    Amen.

than or you're some senior who's playing around...
    Or perhap's a newbie/jr member who's made other thread's called "Exploit's" but got the same negative response? Just a thought, probably not.

Erm....Spyder32,maybe he is just interested in learning.
    Gimme a break. And maybe bird's fly because the thing's on their arm's were meant for writing utensil's? Good lord..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Gimme a break. And maybe bird's fly because the thing's on their arm's were meant for writing utensil's? Good lord..
    LMFAO.....

<edit> I just try not to jump to conclusions.</edit>
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

Banned
    this site is one of the more informative sites with info on exploits, its got a forum to ask questions and is still heaps active rather than an just archive section........so it kinda invites questions like this even with the hypocritical rules.........and im not asking how to write te exploits and compile them that takes a minute to findon google........im askinghow to use them.

and im not asking how to write te exploits and compile them that takes a minute to findon google........im askinghow to use them.
    I would stop now because your freakin question has already recieved an answer.

Your just making a fool of yourself now.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

Hey Hey,

I'm not interested in getting in a squabble here so this will probably be the last time I post in this thread, unless someone goes over the line.

HTRegz,

your a Complete hypocrite.

If i wasn`t stoned and lazy i would dig up a post of you babbling on about your hacking days....something like that.

Give the guy a break...he is a complete nub. He prolly just wants to see what things are all about.
    I gave him a break, I gave him 5 posts of BS before I negged him for his bullshit. As far as a post about me babbling on about my "hacking" days you could probably find a few of them. I'm not ashamed of my past and I'm also not proud of it. I've made posts related to it because I want other people to steer away from that type of stuff. That's also the past, many moons ago, and it was a much different time on the internet. That doesn't make me a hypocrite.

the "sorta" part kinda means i know the basics u should've kinda picked that up i didn't think id have to point it out to ya
    The basics would include compiling code.

this site is one of the more informative sites with info on exploits, its got a forum to ask questions and is still heaps active rather than an just archive section........so it kinda invites questions like this even with the hypocritical rules.........and im not asking how to write te exploits and compile them that takes a minute to findon google........im askinghow to use them.
    The rules are no where near being hypocritical, good try though. We also don't invite questions like this... we discourage them which should be evident by now. You're asking how to use them but not how to wrote or compile them? Well I'd say you are just phishing now. How you use a exploit depends on how it was written and the language it was written in...

I see now that you aren't even a skiddie, you are a wanna-be skiddie. Grow up and go home.

Peace,
    HT

Originally posted here by hogfly
    How to run an exploit....Well let's see here. One typically begins with opening the source file and determining what language it is written in. (*Hint* it's usually C).
    What do we do with C files? That's right...we C-O-M-P-I-L-E them. Say it with me...COMPILE.
    Once compiled, people tend to execute the output file.

Now...let's not forget that you typically need to modify the source code...and you are on your own for that part.

have a blast.

What the hell happened to:

*fart*

???????

Man I was hoping for some good ol' hogfly rhetoric!!!!!

P.S. This thread sucks d*ck, why is anyone wasting time on this P.O.S.? Damn that means I need to answer my own question.....well, THREAD CLOSED!!!!

Damn!!! I always get delusional when I'm stoned and drunk!!! hehehe.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Dude, this is the most action the site has seen all day... Stupid threads always get paid more attention when people are bored.

At least he didn't spell exploits "expliots" 15 times like that last dude did... He may not have speelledded his username right, but at least he knew he spelled it wrong, and he spelled exploits right. Let's all have a shindig. Right here right now! w00t!

[the above post is stupid, ignore it if you value your brain. But at least he spelled exploits right. Right?]
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.