Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Exploits?

Banned
    ok since i cant abuse anyone without getting another neg (probly will anyway but **** happens)......but the question was more of how do u use an exploit on the specific port/service, like an example of an old exploit or something, and im yet to see any more info in this thread other than compile or learn C better.....

ok since i cant abuse anyone without getting another neg (probly will anyway but **** happens)......but the question was more of how do u use an exploit on the specific port/service, like an example of an old exploit or something, and im yet to see any more info in this thread other than compile or learn C better.....
    Decieving ...shh. Go back to drinking paint.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

Computer Forensics
    Korp, I am feeling generous tonight, although there was a touch of sarcasm in my post.

To the rest of you....telling someone how to compile and run an exploit is no worse than giving a kid a computer.

Deceiver, You can find out how to compile an exploit on google pretty easily? Look a little closer..they tell you how to run them as well. Try to help..and you don't even get a thank you.
    Although..**** if you can't run an exploit...you must be a ****ing idiot. It's like double clicking...you can do it unless you are parapalegic, in which case I donated this year to your cause...you have my sympathy.

If this is closed then why not go out with a bang?

*fart*
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Go back to drinking paint.
    You sniff/inhale paint dumbass...you dont drink it.

You tell me what name you had before this one in AO, and I promise to tell you how to use exploits through the PM system.

Kudos to me. I haven't negged him yet

To the rest of you....telling someone how to compile and run an exploit is no worse than giving a kid a computer.
    You'll be surprised what a kid can do with a computer...you should see my 2 year old nephew...He's already into the breaking stuff...I think he wants to break them then fix them up again ....awww how cute.

Cybr1d,

You fackin nerd...It was a joke.

You tell me what name you had before this one in AO, and I promise to tell you how to use exploits through the PM system.
    Please....enlighten us. Enlighten the people here at AO, and tyranny and oppression of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.

NORML

Banned
    no name before..........i usually dont like using forums.

Cybr1d,

You fackin nerd...It was a joke.
    Mine was a joke too you fecking geek.

no name before..........i usually dont like using forums.
    Liar ...cmon u can tell me, Promise i'll find you some friends and show you how nice it is to be outside once in a while and breath some fresh air. No the air that passes through the AC in your room is not considered fresh.

Please....enlighten us.
    Walk outside when its sunny...is that enough of an enlightenment for you? Stop being a dork.

Not being a dork actually.

This forum with the exception of some is full of hypocrits and *******s.

You being one of the above.....nerd.

/me goes back to lurking....
    NORML

I'm a hypocrite and an *******? OK, i might be an ******* but how the **** am I a hypocrite?

*sighs* Can we close this thread? Cybr1d, you're better than this man. Only an idiot can entertain himself, so let's see if that statement is true, k?
    Space For Rent.. =]