Sword fish the movie
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword fish the movie

Banned

Talking Sword fish the movie

Sword fish the movie
    Hey I do not mean to cause any alarm but this is no way connected to swordfish_13(hez a nice guy ,won't you agree)

Well I guess almost all of you have seen the movie sword fish , rite ya I've seen it as I missed it due to my exams , I've managed to get some glimpses of it , so could you geeks if fee enough tell me what how does the hacker I donno his name manage to break a fire wall in under 30 sec , though he is using free BSD, I mean free BSD is no magic wand which will put down a fire wall is it??? quite amazing what all stuff they show you in a movie and ask you to believe it ?? or does this really happen . I mean I've heard to break a 128 bit fire wall you need all the computing power of the planet , is it possible that it can be done by hand or by a machine i.e to break through a fire wall
    Impossible Eeh?

so could you geeks if fee enough tell me what how does the hacker I donno his name manage to break a fire wall in under 30 sec ,
    You know...some of us dont like being called geeks...so mind your language.

He's breacking a 128 bit password, not firewall...and it is impossible right now to do that in 30 seconds. IT IS A FREEGIN MOVIE! If you seriously believe anything you see in the movies...you got bigger problems that i thought.

Banned
    well iam sorry , i din see the movie , i thought may be it was true like the movie BLACK HAWK DOWN , i am terribly sorry

Black Hawk Down was based on true events. No need to be sorry, Now you know

Banned
    well iam sorry, i din see that movie , i tought it was based on som real incident like the movie BLACK HAWK DOWN .i am terribly sorry for calling you a geek

I broke 256 bit encryption in 15 seconds while being sucked, and using windows 3.1

err wait

that was just a hell of a good dream I had last night

never mind.
    =

Banned
    ha, ha , ha

I must admit I don't remember wether the guy brute-forced the password or used a password-file on it, but either way I seriously doubt it can be done. The only way to break through something like that so quickly is if you know a flaw [or made one; it was the guys cypher wasn't it?] and exploit it, but not by performing that attacks he did.

But the beginning hack [the one with the FBI or NSA DB I think] was as unreal as science fiction can get. Pls, after being for so long in the pen I would've enjoyed the ******* for those 30 seconds and to hell with the rest :P
    /\\

Only thing I remember was he was typing like 2000 words a minute.
    =

Elite Hacker
    That movie was based on stuff that happened to me.