pooh sun tzu
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pooh sun tzu

pooh sun tzu

Is 21 today, let's all congratulate our Microsoft Defender :-p j/k

Had some good convo's with ya, your a cool guy...now go get drunk ( legally )

Thanks, even though I don't celebrate my birthday Now, to go finish off that bottle of sake I've been working on for some time...

Microsoft Defender
    haha, good times. Not really an MS defender, that just happens to be the OS that gets bashed on the most here, and thus the one I strive the hardest to help people understand Had some great conversations with you as well, and hope to continue seeing you around.

Congratulations pooh,

Have a good one

EDIT:

Perhaps you ought to wait until you are closer to my age before "not celebrating" your birthday

Perhaps you ought to wait until you are closer to my age before "not celebrating" your birthday
    It's moreso just about my way of life as a Taoist. I don't celebrate my birthday because i don't think the concept of time is very important.

Antionline Herpetologist
    Happy b'day pooh! Enjoy the sake!

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Happy birthday pooh
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Thanks, cdkj And cgkanchi, I'll be sure to do that!

Elite Hacker
    Happy Birthday pooh, and thanks a bunch for your help in IRC (I'm ZeroCool in IRC in case you didn't know). I learned a lot and slack pwns j00. Are you still working on that bootable cd? Good luck in all your projects.

/me hugs pooh and sex0rs cdkj

and thanks a bunch for your help in IRC (I'm ZeroCool in IRC in case you didn't know).
    I hope you got slackware working as well as you hoped No need to thank me, as it was you who did all the learning, which was the important part in the first place.

Are you still working on that bootable cd?
    Yup, see the www link (next to the profile and pm buttons) for it's current status.

Happy Birthday Pooh! More people like you would make AO a better place.

Nihil...I still celebrate my birthday...I just call them "anniversary's of being 29" now.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.