Banned

VbFavre69's Bible Part I

Hey, this tutorail was written over 5 months, hope you all enjoy it
    www.hackerscenter.com
    http://lnx.hackerscenter.com/Forums/index.php
    www.digitalparadox.org
    www.tgs-security.org
    Share on Google+

This is a good friend of mine before you think hes spamming he is not it took him ages to write this and would be suitable for a good refrence the reason the links are there is because he co-admins HSC and thats where the tut originaly comes from and i all ready see he has been negged the **** out of because he found a minor vuln on tripod sites which lets you take over a site so before you get the negs out remember not every one is a newbie
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

Good tut, but I never -ever- understood the reasoning behind placing a disclaimer on a tutorial. If you are going to write about any information it is a preassumption that people can/will use it wrongly.

The bits of text people use for disclaimers won't hold up in court (US at least) and from what I remember in the olden days (Cult of the dead cow, apocolpyse of doom) they only served the purpose of helping the tutorial to seem more 'underground'.

Just a side thought
    Share on Google+

pooh: i think he just put it there to cover his own ass because there some touchy subjects in it and thats what we need here and hes constantly finding holes in php portals but there kept priv8 the way it should be

peace
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    Share on Google+

Banned
    well i dont know about the us but in my country im sure a disclaimer would keep me safe as according to the disclaimer if your planning on using any of the information you should not read it.. and thus if anyone reads it and if my ass gets hauled down to court it would not be my responsibility.. i personally dont expect anyone to give a **** about it but just for legal reasons
    Share on Google+

i think he just put it there to cover his own ass because there some touchy subjects in it and thats what we need here and hes constantly finding holes in php portals but there kept priv8 the way it should be
    That's exactally my point. You don't honestly think that a 3 - 4 line psudeo(fake( disclaimer is going to hold up in court if someone wants to charge him for the information that others have used, do you? Either be proud to post information and ideas, or don't be. But let's not continue to give the facade that 'hacking' is completely underground and that the disclosure of information that could be used for bad purposes.

Let's be adults about this. The parent poster isn't showing this information to help solve a problem nor to encourage people to fix the security holes. It is information given out with the intention of others using it for the purposes they see fit. You can't argue your way around that one, simply because if his purpose was to take his knowledge and better himself and the net, it would be in the hands of the php portals/and other admins rather than in an rtf h4x0ring document.

and thus if anyone reads it and if my ass gets hauled down to court it would not be my responsibility
    If you feel that you have the kind of information that would be so possible as to you include a disclaimer so you won't get 'hauled down to court', then don't you think you may be releasing this information in the wrong manner? Don't get me wrong, I'm all about curiosity and hacking(both in code and security) for the betterment of the net as a whole (information going torwards growth and increasing security), but even as a grey hat I can tell you that your document isn't here to help or serve the net. It's here as a "here is how to fsck someone up. If you actually do what I taught, hahaha STFU F@g, u go to jail."

Then again, I may be going overboard. Anyone else?
    Share on Google+

/* Nods in agreement with pooh sun tzu */

After all, all the info there in there is out there but he done hiw own thing and wrote that paper which took him a long time thats why i explained in PM why i greened him

VB: I think pooh is in the right here you dont see phrack releasing small disclaimers etc its just free info not reallya big deal though is it ?

pooh: although it could be used for illegal purposes i dont think thats why he released it here hes only young as i explained maybe hes a bit anxious
    Share on Google+

although it could be used for illegal purposes i dont think thats why he released it here hes only young as i explained maybe hes a bit anxious
    Since you are his friend, I will take your word on that Don't get me wrong, I'm not against information discovery, system cracking, and so forth (I'm a grey-hat, come on) so long as it benifits the net and improves upon it and thus being handled in a mature manner. Call it old habits. I have a -strong- distaste for script-kiddies/fake blackhats and seeing that disclaiming only brought back an old hatred I had for CotDC
    Share on Google+

Banned
    pooh sun tzu i pretty much agree with you on this.. but then its always better to be safe then sorry.. if i dont put a disclaimer i could be held responsible and as you say i could be even if i put it up there.. well i rather put it up there and be a little safer cause it isnt going to kill anyone if i do put it up there..

so ya this extra measure isnt killing anyone, nor is it doing harm and it might just be helpfull so why not do it..
    Share on Google+

So why the **** did he get negged for the above post ? hes agreeing with pooh ? dam this place is getting more ****ed up every day he came her eout of his own free will because i asked him to post it here and this is how hes treated he has better papers on this and probably another 30 something php holes that havent been released to the public and this is how you people treat some one bleh

<^>(o_0)<8
    Share on Google+