• Limpibizkit

3 21.43%
  • Yanni

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11 Poll

er0k

Fahrenheit 9/11 Poll

Seen it? Refuse to see it? Planning to see it? Your thoughts as well..

I don't think I can be bothered going to see it - Moore is just too left wing and refuses to listen to other people's opinions. He's funny as a comedian doing stand-up, but not in my opinion someone who should be writing a "documentary".
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I charge my personal time at $150/hour.....

I would spend almost 3 hours going to/watching/returning from the movie.

I firmly believe Moore is another ****wit that thinks that because he makes a lot of money in a "produce nothing" industry that he is important enough for the rest of us to listen to all of his "mental meanderings".

Thus, with the entrance fee, popcorn and coke, (no beer, WTF is that all about.... I'd have to be drunk to watch this stuff), my total cost is $465+.....

Yeah, right.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I hate politics, so I don't plan on ever seeing this documentry. I doubt I would go to see it even if it was completely unbiased, and informative.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    No! I have a problem with doing things after which I would not be able to live with myself or look at myself in the mirror the next morning.

I heard an interesting bit on a talk radio show I listen to on the way to work each morning about Moore. They had a psychiatrist on who gave his professional analysis of Moore's personality. The analysis painted a pretty scary (and I thought accurate) profile of Moore's self-destructive and narcissistic tendencies and indicated he is a ticking bomb.

Anyway, even though I shudder at the thought of having to watch his drivel I'm sure Negative will buy the DVD....and in the end I'll see it.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

I wouldnt mind going to see it just because it would be interesting. but I am not a fan of moore

er0k
    Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    I charge my personal time at $150/hour.....

I would spend almost 3 hours going to/watching/returning from the movie.

I firmly believe Moore is another ****wit that thinks that because he makes a lot of money in a "produce nothing" industry that he is important enough for the rest of us to listen to all of his "mental meanderings".

Thus, with the entrance fee, popcorn and coke, (no beer, WTF is that all about.... I'd have to be drunk to watch this stuff), my total cost is $465+.....

Yeah, right.....
    thats cute.

Your time is only worth money when you are doing your job. it would do you good to watch this film, because then maybe you will have an educated opinion on the film. Rather than a "i refuse to watch it because im too important to waste my time and energy on something that has "wait.. swept the united states and is making box office history.." but you are too important for time wasters such as those. Hell we might as well all start sending you money for existing. Do you expect payment from your time spent on AntiOnline? And umm.. no one listened to any great thinker during their time... notice that? They even suffered persecution. But with people like you we are doomed to repeat history.

People crack me up that can't stand something Different! I am betting that you are just threatened by michael moore, and that is why you wont watch his film. It must suck being him, being right and no one believing you.

People crack me up that can't stand something Different! I am betting that you are just threatened by michael moore, and that is why you wont watch his film.
    Threatened by Moore? Don't make me laugh. He's a hypocritical opportunist, no better than the politicians he makes a mockery of.

It must suck being him, being right and no one believing you.
    You seem to be confused as to the difference between fact and opinion. Moore thought the war in Iraq was wrong - that's his opinion and he's using this documentary to try and back it up. However, that doesn't make him "right" any more than it makes me wrong for believing the war was justified.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

er0k; its not like moore popped on the scene out of nowhere. He's been around a long time and people 'gasp' might have formed their opionion of him outside of this one film of many. I personally own his other movies. I liked them even though they too are biased toward a common message. He's not just some reporter giving both sides. He makes movies for impact and specific goals.

Mathgirl and Negative, you crack me up. How to you make it each day? I am in the same situation BUT the roles are reversed. Peace.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Banned
    Mathgirl and Negative, you crack me up. How to you make it each day? I am in the same situation BUT the roles are reversed. Peace.
    It's like the judge that married us told me: "A man should always have the last word, as long as it is 'yes, baby'".

In this case, it'd be: "Yes, baby, we WILL WATCH THE MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT ON DVD!"