Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Keep Bush Out of Office

er0k

Vote Bush Out of Office

Hey for those of you that wish to help the world by keeping this monster of a president out of control, put this link in your signature.

Code:
    http://www.votebushout.com/]SIZE=3]Vote Bush Out of Office![/SIZE][/URL]
    Just add a
    Code:
     [
    before url and SIZE

Like this person said:
    can anybody else name a prez that has: a cd compilation against him, a movie against him, numerous books against him, t-shirts against him...most of the world against him?
    viva la resistance!

viva le Bush
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

er0k
    Yeah those Bush's, we need them to continue running our country to keep the saudi money flowing through our economy. Otherwise it will crash! I say we continue our proven relations with the bin laden family, amongst other saudi relations. It'll be good for us, but we'll always have to find a scapegoat when a dirty terrorist comes around and destroy their country.

I'm sorry people, but in 50 years, we will look back on his presidency and laugh, wonder, and cry at how stupid we were.

erok I expected more maturity from you. A little dissapointing. Go check that 99 reasons to kick bush out website that you have in your link. Another un-educated, ileteral, ignorant attempt to prove a point with false, misguided, misleading information.

Those reasons are as misguiding as fahrenheit 9/11. Oh well, whatever it takes I guess to get a president with the backbone of a slug who will bend over backwards to be liked by Europe.

#

Al Gore thinks Bush is a menace to America.
    OK since Al Gore thinks Bush is a menace, thats it...i'm changing my vote to Kerry. Phew I don't know what I would have done if Al Gore wouldn't have thought Bush is a menace to America.

We could go through all those points and find the real truth behind them...instead of misleading information, half of which are all broken links with no source behind them.

To show some respect to Dennis Kucinich and his supporters.
    Yes lets respect Kucinich and his statement that compared Bush to Hitler, and a killer of innocent Iraqi Civilians.

President Bush fell off his bicycle Saturday, May 22, 2004.
    OH NO, he's defenitely not getting my vote now. I hope Kerry doesn't fall of the bike neither now...we dont want him to lose my vote do we?

Governor Howard Dean said "we have the power".
    #

The Smoky Mountains aren't supposed to be so smoky.
    That Smirk.
    #

The brave people of Spain showed us what to do with failed leadership.
    [quote]
    He traded away Sammy Sosa, when he ran the Texas Rangers baseball franchise[/quote[

C'mon man, you're smarter than this...linking to the most retarded garbage the Internet has to offer.

I say we continue our proven relations with the bin laden family, amongst other saudi relations
    Al salaam a'alaykum
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

er0k
    Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    erok I expected more maturity from you. A little dissapointing. Go check that 99 reasons to kick bush out website that you have in your link. Another un-educated, ileteral, ignorant attempt to prove a point with false, misguided, misleading information.

Those reasons are as misguiding as fahrenheit 9/11. Oh well, whatever it takes I guess to get a president with the backbone of a slug who will bend over backwards to be liked by Europe.
    a majority of those 99+ reasons are serious.

For another, misguiding as fahrenheit 9/11... wtf was misguiding, those overwhelming well-supported, well-documented facts? Those are misguiding eh? And i am damn sure not saying i like kerry. i am saying that the US as a country needs to stand up and realize "hey, we ****ed up big time" instead of "Lets act like Bush didn't do tons of bad ****, and no good stuff, and reelect this man as our president so we don't look like fools!"

o wait, sorry.. the people didnt elect bush as president. the court did. and o yeah.. lets keep thousands of minority voters of votes from counting again this time as well!

btw.. i have plenty of maturity my friend. and im not trying to sway ao, im just spitting **** out hoping for a response.

another btw, er0k is a 2 time Oklahoma State Debate Champion. we debate policy. and im one of the best in oklahoma. not to brag, but im saying - if i need to argue i can.

The fact that you think 99+ of those reasons are serious...is just sad and Pathetic. I'd expect a lot more from a debate champ btw...this is just sad.

For another, misguiding as fahrenheit 9/11... wtf was misguiding, those overwhelming well-supported, well-documented facts?
    ROFL! YES, those were misguiding, They were edited and key parts of those "well documented" were cut off and edited to give you the wrong impression. I really don't feel like diging up those facts again. The fact that not even the Dems want to keep away from Moore and his BS tells you how farfetched his "well Documented" movie was. You do know that Moore is not allowed to the DNC right? You also do know that Moore doesn't have the balls to accept any criticism about the "well documented" movie that he made. C'mon man, stop lying to yourself...deep inside you know the real truth. You're smarter than this.

er0k

To this day, the Bush administration has yet to launch a federal investigation into the deadly Anthrax attacks in which 5 people were killed and 17 severely sickened.
    heres a good one:

According to the Union of Concerned Scientists, a nonpartisan coalition of more than 60 of the world's top scientists and Nobel Laureates, "no other president in history has so openly misled the public or been so flagrantly disrespectful of scientific fact and mountains of irrefutable research, deliberately and systematically mutilating scientific data in the service of its rather brutal, pro-corporate, anti-environmental agenda."
    wow this one is heart stopping for the thousands of moms and dads with 2 jobs on welfare praying for overtime.
    When his attempt to outlaw overtime pay for 8 million workers failed to pass congress, his Department of Labor published a pamphlet informing employers of legal ways to prevent payment of overtime to employees.
    hrm... attaching riders such as this, or trying to:

Tried to slip a provision into the appropriation bills financing the Iraq War a provision that companies found overcharging on no-bid contracts would be exempt from prosecution.
    if you are going to discredit the place, at least don't disregard the people who posted valid, and intelligent reasons not to vote for bush, and point out the obviously ignorant ones. For another, there is nothing wrong with a little humour in something so serious.

Howard Stern is out of a job.
    Howard Stern said so.
    Endangers the life of every living being on earth.
    Just listen to him talk.
    Just watch what he does
    #

#

Thanksgiving visit to Baghdad forced soldiers to eat turkey "dinner" at 6:00 am local time.

Ignored warnings from outgoing Clinton administration officials about threats posed by Al Queda.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! I could go on and on and on pointing out the must ridiculous and stupid ass **** that website has to offer.
    For another, there is nothing wrong with a little humour in something so serious.
    ABSOLUTELY YES! There's somethign terribly wrong when you try to pass false information to sway the public towards a decision. There's something terribly wrong when you accuse the president with false information, and call it "humor" but when the same is done to your little Kerry, its wrong. Yes there is something wrong with that.

er0k
    if you have time find those facts, i would like to read them. i have to go eat, but ill be back in a bit.