Who needs an election?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who needs an election?

Who needs an election?

At this rate, we won't have to vote Bush out of office, he's going to kill himself before the election ever gets here.

On a more serious note though, I will say good for him for setting a good example, even if I disagree with his politics.

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP) -- Running hurt his knees. Swimming cramped his style. So President Bush took up mountain biking, a sport that gets him outdoors, pumps up his heart rate and, every so often, sends him crashing to the ground.

Bush offered a glimpse of his new pastime to an Associated Press reporter Monday, roaming the dirt roads and far-flung pastures of his 1,600-acre ranch. About halfway through, he sailed over the handlebars during a dangerous descent, but dusted himself off, picked up his $3,100 bicycle and kept riding.

...On May 22, he lost traction on a dirt road, scraping his chin, upper lip, nose, right hand and both knees. The next day, a Secret Service agent riding behind him slammed onto the ground at high speed on a paved section, breaking his collarbone and three ribs.
    Full story can be read here.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Sweet! Bush in the X-Games!

Bush has only been riding the knobby-tired mountain bikes since February, yet he takes on dangerous sections that would give veterans pause.
    LMAO

Sounds like bush plays sports just like he runs the country To bad he can't get hurt from his mistakes as prez
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

Sounds like bush plays sports just like he runs the country To bad he can't get hurt from his mistakes as prez

___
    Leave that for cosmos. We already have a bunch of threads going on...you're welcome to contribute there. Lets not try to make AO look like a political campaign.

At least Pres. Bush has balls.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    As opposed to say the rest of the worlds male population who havent had them removed?

no - as opposed to kerry who doesn't have an opinion and will not stand up for anything
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Originally posted here by TheAntiChrist
    As opposed to say the rest of the worlds male population who havent had them removed?
    eh? I know you tried to be funny, but do me and everyone else a favor and try somewhere else.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

no - as opposed to kerry who doesn't have an opinion and will not stand up for anything
    Sure he has an opinion. He's just not sure what it is......still deciding on it.

I like your statement korpdeath.

At least our president did something instead of appeasement.

LOL cybrid he has several opinions. you know he voted for the 87 million before he voted against it .
    lol

This needs to be in cosmos before I get negged out of my wits for being a republican.
    =