Hybodus Network Monitor

Thread: Hybodus Network Monitor

Hybodus Network Monitor

I'd been looking for a tool that would help me to monitor services on different servers and let me know if something went down, so I was looking around and came acrossed this one network monitor called Hybodus. www.hybodus.com

I'd like to know if anyone else has any opinions about it, from what the site says it does, it's almost too good to be true. I want to use it in a hosting environment, but since I hadn't heard of it before, I wanted to get the opinion of some other knowledgable people.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

hybodus

I downloaded a trial copy a few days ago.. Not sure what others are doing but, I use it to monitor my web sites and my home box. My web host hate me now but at least I know when my sites are down. Haven't had any problems with hybodus yet. I think its worth checking out.

I don't know anything about "hybodus" but, for monitoring servers, firewalls, vpns, etc. etc. I use BB (Big Brother) Currently if any of the BB clients go down it calls my cell phone and tells me (e-mails but same difference).

-_LeeBkr_-

hybodus...

With Hybodus, I also get cell phone alerts, text messages, aol instant messages. If im not at home I can login to the wap interface and check out the status of my servers. Hybodus a great system. Best hundread bucks I ever spent.

Re: hybodus...

Originally posted here by mraberration
    With Hybodus, I also get cell phone alerts, text messages, aol instant messages. If im not at home I can login to the wap interface and check out the status of my servers. Hybodus a great system. Best hundread bucks I ever spent.
    Dude, your not kidding, I installed the trial, it's bad ass. I've never seen a program do all that stuff. I tried it out with my phone, damnnnnnnnnn that thing was so sweeeeeeeeet, you log in with your phone and it'll actually tell you your systems' status. I'm gonna keep with the trial, and check out some other stuff too, like that bb program, but i doubt it'll come close to Hybodus.

Thanks