Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I have developed a way to a virus free internet...

Lightbulb I have developed a way to a virus free internet...

I am searching for that right programmer who is sick of this virus bs. I have successfully --on paper--designed a technology to outright eliminate the existence of viruses. Moreso, on the client end and server base. I am looking for someone who would like to--if you are serious--make arrangements to meet and willingly sign a non-disclosure agreement to see the details. Whomever I feel that has the knowledge and experience to do this with me, their name will share the US patent application. I know this is BIG talking but I really have stumbled upon something that I really believe can change EVERYTHING about how we work computers....if you are interested---PLEASE let me know....

People have already tried to do this but we find removing the keyboards and mice make it difficult to operate the machines.

Are we going back to crayons and scribbly pads??

ohh dear it happens again just cos he's got newbie under his name we assume he is one, how do people know?

It has been thought about before so maybe a search of the patent archives before submitting a patent application would be a good idea? as appalications are quite expensive and take some time.

shame you have to be so sly, it would be cool if you could share your idea..I dont really agree with software patents either, but its your decision..

i2c

WOW well if you really have worked this out then great. How you get rich off of it LOL.

And yea just cuz he is at newbie status doesnt mean he is a newbie.

ohh dear it happens again just cos he's got newbie under his name we assume he is one, how do people know
    Did you actually read the content of his post ? Any seasoned person knows that there is no way to stop virii as they vary incredibly in transmission methods, spreading mechanisms etc. the only way to eliminate computer virii and problems would be to stop everyone using them.

So don't go jumping the gun there and jumping in accusing me of being petty. I see 10 posts a day with things like this from people looking for greenies, admiration, reputation or general barnies who are new and haven't read tfm.

Are you nigerian (no offence),
    is this actualy a 419 scam ???

I'm with mark_boyle2002 on this one.. It just can't be done...

invent a fool proof system.. only to discover there's a better fool out there..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

20 years ago people like you would have said the internet was impossible, 3Ghz CPU's would have been impossible, 100GB HDD's would have been impossible etc etc etc etc etc.

No-one knows excpet him if it is true or not, if it had been someone like negative who posted it everyone would have been PM'ing him saying "Pick me, Pick me, O pleeeese pick me, I just want to be soooo 1337!" but cause hes a newb some peeps dismiss him out of hand.

i2c has a point, peeps with antionline newbie are exactly that, new to antionline not new to computing.

Christ ive read the welcome the the addicts thread where evryone says a bit about them selves and half the so called senior members are 15yr old school kids who aint got a clue what the F*** their on about and have just made 400 BS posts and now think they are someone! The type who shape the entire lives around AO.

gbrowne40 maybe give a little more detail about your idea so people will take you seriously, put yourself in someone elses position give a clue as to what your on about?!?

Er, No.

If negative had posted it it would have been in the tech humour category where it belongs.
    if he didn't I would have had to PM him the word "ASSHAT" not "pick me".

We are not pesomists. We are realistic.

I am not judging him by the fact he has 2 posts. I am judging him by the absolute stupidity of what he is saying. I am now also judging you on the stupidity of trying to jump to his aid in a big brother fashion without reading his post and thinking about what it saids.

Christ ive read the welcome the the addicts thread where evryone says a bit about them selves and half the so called senior members are 15yr old school kids who aint got a clue what the F*** their on about and have just made 400 BS posts and now think they are someone! The type who shape the entire lives around AO.
    Sorry. These people are the people who dedicate themselves to helping others and not making asshat whiney posts complaining about people kicking kittens or being bad to newbies.

[puting nokia in perspective]
    P.S I actually have designed a cure for all variations of every disease and illness on the face of the planet and it will cure all further future variations. PM me for details.
    [/puting nokia in perspective]

[calling nokias bluff]
    come to think of it nokia. Could you name a senior member with full ap who is a 15 year old kid who knows nothing. I am struggling.
    [/calling nokias bluff]