Thread: Graphic.h information needed

Graphic.h information needed

hello
    i was writting a program to plot the sin curve, by using the value returned by the sin function, but i wanted to do by includeing the graphic.h file, please anyone can help me in finding the informaton about c garphics, or what are the functioons in the graphic.h file and hoe they are being used.
    U get What U pay for.

Just Another Geek
    On what OS are you programming?

If you're programming on Windows you can find a lot of examples and tutorials on CodeGuru.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

i am on Linux and will be using gcc
    U get What U pay for.

Custom User
    As far as I am aware, there is no graphic.h or graphics.h file in linux. I know that there is a graphics.h in windows that can be used to create simple graphics in ms-dos or ms-dos prompt, but in linux, I think you would be better learning a bit of XFree86 programming, or learning how to use curses (of which I know nothing).

Another alternative that I'd recommend would be to learn java because of the fact that the code should be the same for any platform that it runs on and also because writing windows/graphics code is relatively simple. But if you already know c, you might want to try sticking to it.

The only thing that you should know about XFree86 programming is that AFAIK, it is written in C++ (which shouldn't be too much of a challenge if you already know c). If you are still determined to use graphics.h, you'll need to compile and run your code on a windows box (again, as far as I am aware).

ac

thanks mate
    U get What U pay for.