Thread: nem219.dll (troj dyfucam

Angry nem219.dll (troj dyfucam

Trend Micro free online scan have found the following virus on my computer. I have manually tried to delete it, but my PC prompted that it is being use by other program. My PC will not allow me to delete it. Please, help.
    Thanks.

you may be able to end the task thru task manager ...once you find that file running in task manager you would simply highlight the file and press "end task" then delete it.
    Try starting in safe mode, pressing the f8 key on re-boot.
    hope this helps.
    But you may have to try that in safe mode ...try it and if it is stubborn give it a few trys and give it a little time to end. If it simply won't end go to safe mode and try it again. Let's see what happens.

tiDaLfAze23,

Got it! I have successfully deleted it. Thanks.

remember that you can always try to kill the virus by first entering the safe mode
    but i can't promise it works every time.

yea some of them, but ive had one the other day which freezes up explorer.exe, yes even in safe mode...it was a pain in the ass to remove it, i dont know what it was called though
    ...yea just like nothingelse said you can remove most of them manually in safe mode, and just so you know it might also help you what kind of safe mode you go into - command promt, simple safe mode or with networking.

Safe mode has been successful for me, which i learned in here. Some are a real pain to get ride of.

yea i remember this one which did a shutdown sequence when you log into windows, you could cancel it with cmd with shutdown -s but after that some things were not functioning as they should have