Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biometrics to keep handbags safe

Regal Making Handler
    Even better if it takes the buggers hand off..lol
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Yeah that would teach unauthorized people a very good lesson to never to touch another persons personal property that does not belong to them.but on the other hand (no pun intended) a strong electric shock would be a better security feature as it will prevent anyone from trying to force it open.

Unless they use tools with rubber handles.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Good point The Grunt I just typed in the electric shock feature just for a laugh. but there are some people out there that don't think before they act.

how about we put flamethrowers in the bag....that will keep the bastards away!

Most likely the worst thing that would happen is that it will burn off all their hair eyebrows Etc. I doubt they would implement such a device for reasons that it might prematurely go off. and destroy the contents if any that are in the bag Etc.

I once knew someone who put smoke grenades operated by a pager under there car seat, cos he hated theives....bit extreme if you ask me but if you were cruising down the fast lane and suddenly the car filled with smoke youd either

A) crash and die
    B)have the police woundering why your car was full of smoke
    C) crash and die.

could do similar with a handbag but i doubt many women would like to carry an electrically operated firework around with them....wrong number calls would really wind u up then..

i2c